• Chuck Norris
    • Clint Eastwood
    • AHHHNOLD
    • John Wayne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:48 AM)
There was a story a few years ago about how Chcuk Zito beat the hell out of VanDamme in a NY club. It was like 3 punches and VanDamme was down and out.

Van Damme's had his ass kicked plenty of times.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:09 AM)
Aikido doesn't require the user to be in perfect physical condition. It helps, but I still would NEVER want to mess with Stevie boy.

Van Damme is not quite a "pussy". He's won many, many competitions. Most of your Martial Arts stars got there by fighting in the ring. Jackie Chan is an exception, and he has always said his training was mostly in the acrobatics of the Peking Opera School he grew up in. Bruce, Jet (both Benny and Jet Li), Van Damme, Seagal, are all respected Martial Artists who were known in the Martial Arts world long before they shot one frame of film.

...didn't Van Damme also beat his wife or GF? Thus making him a world heavyweight pussy.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Oh heck, in Martial Arts films give me:

Bruce Lee

Jet Li

Benny "The Jet" Urquidez

Brandon Lee (watch Rapid Fire, he learned a TON from dad and Dan Innosanto)

Jackie Chan

Sonny Chiba

Pretty much in that order also.

How can you forget Donnie Yen, Gordon Liu, and David Chiang?

Don’t get me started with martial art artist’s. . .

QUOTE(Steve Bartman's my idol @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:48 AM)
There was a story a few years ago about how Chcuk Zito beat the hell out of VanDamme in a NY club. It was like 3 punches and VanDamme was down and out.

Zito also called Steven Segal out at a NY nightclub and Segal wouldn't do anything..... Zito is a serious bad ass.... he has been with the Hells Angels for over 20 years now....

Edited by EvilJester99

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 06:02 AM)
Zito also called Steven Segal out at a NY nightclub and Segal wouldn't do anything..... Zito is a serious bad ass.... he has been with the Hells Angels for over 20 years now....

Sounds like Zito is just a bit of a jerk. Why would Seagal fight him in a nightclub? Anybody who has ever spent anytime in Martial Arts would know that Seagal would just walk away. You don't fight in public, it's that simple. The Gracie brothers (and their cousins) would, as would a few of the nuts I know who work in a street fighting style, but they do it to learn their craft. But a traditional stylist, such as Seagal, would never fight.

Bruce Lee used to accept challenges, but only when people would walk into his school. A bunch of these were actually filmed. Obviously all of the fights last about 5 seconds from what I have been told.

I'm also sure the Hell's Angels has a few wusses in their club.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 08:05 AM)
Sounds like Zito is just a bit of a jerk. Why would Seagal fight him in a nightclub? Anybody who has ever spent anytime in Martial Arts would know that Seagal would just walk away. You don't fight in public, it's that simple. The Gracie brothers (and their cousins) would, as would a few of the nuts I know who work in a street fighting style, but they do it to learn their craft. But a traditional stylist, such as Seagal, would never fight.

Bruce Lee used to accept challenges, but only when people would walk into his school. A bunch of these were actually filmed. Obviously all of the fights last about 5 seconds from what I have been told.

I'm also sure the Hell's Angels has a few wusses in their club.

Actually as the story goes as I remember, Seagal was talking s*** about several people that hang out with Chuck Norris and they supposedly call themselves the "Dirty dozen" anyway, I guess Seagal came into the night club and Zito was alerted to the fact he was there and went and confronted Seagal about it and challeneged him to a fight and Seagal wouldn't. Also, I am quite certain every gang has a fair share of wussies in them.. hench why a lot of the gangs begin in the first place. Not being tough enough to defend yourself, so I will get 20 guys who can for me....IMO. Given some of them are hard f***ing core and would tear some s*** up..Zito is certainly not one that needs back up.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 08:19 AM)
Actually as the story goes as I remember, Seagal was talking s*** about several people that hang out with Chuck Norris and they supposedly call themselves the "Dirty dozen" anyway, I guess Seagal came into the night club and Zito was alerted to the fact he was there and went and confronted Seagal about it and challeneged him to a fight and Seagal wouldn't. Also, I am quite certain every gang has a fair share of wussies in them.. hench why a lot of the gangs begin in the first place. Not being tough enough to defend yourself, so I will get 20 guys who can for me....IMO. Given some of them are hard f***ing core and would tear some s*** up..Zito is certainly not one that needs back up.

Hilarious that it sounds like these movie tough guys have gangs. Turf wars should ensue.