IF you subtract just 4 starts....

Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
Well, with Cameron in NY and in the NL the last few years, and now in SD, and Hunter playing in Minny, Hunter faces the Sox 19 times per year, and we might see Cameron for a 3 game set every few years if he stays in one place.  Plus, Hunter has probably leveled more White Sox Catchers than Cameron.

Anywho...I can't complain about Cameron...I believe his trade brought us Konerko.

Well, I guess I should have come to that conclusion...it would also make sense as to why Jamie Burke would hate him too.

But I think what bugs me the most about Hunter is that it seems he's widely considered better than Cameron, when truth be told, he's not...I figure at the very least they are equally valuable players.

And yes, Cameron netted the Sox Konerko...straight up trade between the Sox and Reds.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
Well, with Cameron in NY and in the NL the last few years, and now in SD, and Hunter playing in Minny, Hunter faces the Sox 19 times per year, and we might see Cameron for a 3 game set every few years if he stays in one place.  Plus, Hunter has probably leveled more White Sox Catchers than Cameron.

Anywho...I can't complain about Cameron...I believe his trade brought us Konerko.

If you think about it, when the Sox traded Cameron away, he could have been the Corey Patterson of his day had they not done so. I'm sure the Orioles are hoping the change of scenery helps Patterson shed the shakles of his Cubness and somewhat approach what Cameron has achieved.