American Idol

mreye

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:06 PM)
Yeah, that "guy" Eric was an odd fellow. It was funny how Paula asked "what's different about you," and Simon laughed. Anyone watching the show knows what I'm talking about.

The grandma had a more manly voice than he did.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)
How about Crystal's mother? Broad was wearing clothing for someone half her age. Her tits were sagging halfway down her belly.

I love these auditions. Hate the show beyond this point.

I only watch the first few shows, because this crap is funny.

Simon asking Crystal, so do you go tanning? Crystal of course is a fine orange color, and she patterns herself after Paris Hilton. Sadly though, her mom who is about 50 is doing the same thing.

The Ukranian chick doing Bohemian Rapsody. I can actually see Wayne and Garth when she sings.

If she really needs a performance VISA to stay in the country. I think she can find a job at certain dance clubs.

Now dancing on the backstage Elecktra, on front stage from the former Soviet Union, Slutvana

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
Simon asking Crystal, so do you go tanning?  Crystal of course is a fine orange color, and she patterns herself after Paris Hilton.  Sadly though, her mom who is about 50 is doing the same thing.

She wasn't too bright. That was obvious before her audition, when asked about her inspiration. It followed these lines, "Yeah...............uh..........I like music.....and....I don't know. I listen to it everyday!"

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:54 PM)
Okay, they just gave a teaser of a beared skinny man in a dutch farm girls dress with a pipi longstocking haircut.  And a fat guy who had a tounge ring that made him slur when he sung.  LOL

:lolhitting

It's amazing how many idiots go audition for their 10 seconds of fame.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
:lolhitting

It's amazing how many idiots go audition for their 10 seconds of fame.

Earlier guy dressed up like the statue of liberty with the torch and all and sang badly. LOL

They should make a video of the first few shows of open tryouts onto one DVD. The rest of the show isnt worth it.