ESPN Baseball Tonight

elrockinMT

Since I don't get the Sox except on WGN (not enough games, but that's a different story) and the occasional ESPN game I watch Baseball Tonight. It appears the dudly duo of Harold Reynolds and Bobby Valentine think they have to out do the other in their bantering and jovialness. Of course Peettie Gammons sits there like a bump. The other night Reynolds tried to outdo Valentine by commenting on the Jays-Yankees game and how good the Jays were. He made a statement about the Jays are real and they just came off a series where they SLAUGHTERED THE WHITE SOX. Am I not correct that the Sox took 2 of 3 from Toronto before the Tigers series? These guys need to study up on their baseball before going on the program and inserting foot in mouth.

THEY SUCK in their anaysis anyway.

He made a statement about the Jays are real and they just came off a series where they SLAUGHTERED THE WHITE SOX. Am I not correct that the Sox took 2 of 3 from Toronto before the Tigers series?

I know what you're saying. But while Toronto is beating up on the Yankees, we're losing to the Tigers..... losing badly I might add. I can see how the mistake could be made :lol:

I know what you're saying. But while Toronto is beating up on the Yankees, we're losing to the Tigers..... losing badly I might add. I can see how the mistake could be made  :lol:

See, we didn't lose badly to the Tigers.

We lost badly to Mike Maroth.....because we lost by 1.

See, if you lose to Mike Maroth....no matter the score.....you just got your ass handed to you. :lol:

See, we didn't lose badly to the Tigers.

We lost badly to Mike Maroth.....because we lost by 1.

See, if you lose to Mike Maroth....no matter the score.....you just got your ass handed to you.  :lol:

Not so...He's pitched some good ball this year...He just hasn't had the run support that some of the better pitchers seem to get. If you noticed, he has the third lowest run support in the entire league (in fact, the Tigers have the lowest three pitchers with respect to run support). The Tigers offense is severely letting down any good performances by their pitchers.

As for that folly on BB2Nite, I guess they just glanced at the score to Game 1 without considering the scores to the other two games...So BB2Nite.