Crede - .259

Lee - .308

Ordonez - .347

Thomas - .407

Rios - .275

Graffanino - .388

Daubach - .322

Average - .318

All the stats listed above are on-base percentage. All players listed in bold have OBP's are, in my mind, acceptable. If you're not getting on-base, you're making outs. And people wonder why I'd tear this team apart if I was GM.

Also, if you want a reason to trade Crede, which for f***s sake should happen right now, Crede's OBP last year was...

.311 He hit .285, his OBP was .3 f***ing 11? Human out machine right there.

Sorry, but I wouldn't trade Crede. He is the Sox 3rd baseman and can be as good as Melton was in the 70's-80's. I think defensively he is a good now. Also he has the talent to rate up there with Ventura, but needs to mature a bit more.

I know the Sox offense and lack of defense is frustrating, but you don't get rid of your young talent with just over 2 months into the season.

Maybe Walker can help Crede and some others, but he has only been here a few days.

Crede is not suposed to be hitting and leading us team in HEs and RBIs. Not this season. He is a young player, who will improve in his career and plays good defense. Right now we are fortunate to have him or we would be playing with Greg Norton type of player.

Alomar - .296

Olivo - .300

Konerko - .292

Jimenez - .382

Valentin - .296

Crede - .259

Lee - .308

Ordonez - .347

Thomas - .407

Rios - .275

Graffanino - .388

Daubach - .322

Average - .318

All the stats listed above are on-base percentage. All players listed in bold have OBP's are, in my mind, acceptable. If you're not getting on-base, you're making outs. And people wonder why I'd tear this team apart if I was GM.

Also, if you want a reason to trade Crede, which for f***s sake should happen right now, Crede's OBP last year was...

.311  He hit .285, his OBP was .3 f***ing 11? Human out machine right there.

You're nuts to blame a guy in his first full season is crazy, there is a ton of teams that love Crede , Don't trade him or WORRY about him this year :angry: