Knicks vs Bulls

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:27 AM)
Uh....how the hell was I wrong?  Ben made a nice shot, cool for him.  I would still rather see Kirk get the ball than Ben.

Does it really matter? We won. Besides, Kerry Sayers is doing SportsNite so shhhhh.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
Then you might be talking about a different shot. :huh

I am talking about the play where he shot with a guy a foot taller than him right in his face instead of passing to a wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee open Songo.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:30 AM)
I am talking about the play where he shot with a guy a foot taller than him right in his face instead of passing to a wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee open Songo.

Oh yes, that play. :P

EDIT: And by the way, Red Kerr is more of a Ben Gordon-homer than Hawk is for any Sox player.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 10:30 PM)
Oh yes, that play. :P

EDIT: And by the way, Red Kerr is more of a Ben Gordon-homer than Hawk is for any Sox player.

Red Kerr is also senile and eats candy during the games as you can hear him open the wrappers.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:31 AM)
Antonio Davis is done for 10 games, minimum.  I don't care why, YOU DON'T GO INTO THE STANDS, PERIOD!

So if your wife was being harrassed, you wouldn't do anything, right? :headshake

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:36 AM)
Ok, but there will be a lot of players in the stands from now on!!  Unless of course, this is the first time a road teams wife was getting s*** from some idiot during a game.....

What the hell are you talking about? The man was protecting his wife! Players don't run into stands for no f***ing reason.

And no, this is not the first time. Kobe's wife has been harrassed before. As has Jason Kidd's wife.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 10:39 PM)
What the hell are you talking about? The man was protecting his wife! Players don't run into stands for no f***ing reason.

And no, this is not the first time. Kobe's wife has been harrassed before. As has Jason Kidd's wife.

Exactly!! If players are going to go into the stands everytime some idiot gives their wife s***, players will be in the stands every game!!

I know he wants to defend his wife, but going into the stands?? Please....

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:42 AM)
Exactly!! If players are going to go into the stands everytime some idiot gives their wife s***, players will be in the stands every game!!

I know he wants to defend his wife, but going into the stands?? Please....

Are you serious.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:43 AM)
If I were a Bulls player I'd have helped Antonio Davis out.  Davis is a total class act (one of the few in the NBA).  Stupid ass fans have no business harrassing a guys wife.

Thats f***ing classless.

Another factor into the equation. AD is widely known as one of the best guys in the NBA. I see no problem with him going into the stands.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 10:43 PM)
Are you serious.

Ok, so it's martial law now. Anybody who's wife is getting s*** from some idiot, run into the stands to defend them!! Rules, security?? Doesn't matter!! Just run up there, whatever. I am done here, if you are going to defend a guy for running into the stands, I really don't understand wtf your thinking.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:45 AM)
Ok, so it's martial law now.  Anybody who's wife is getting s*** from some idiot, run into the stands to defend them!!  Rules, security?? Doesn't matter!!  Just run up there, whatever.  I am done here, if you are going to defend a guy for running into the stands, I really don't understand wtf your thinking.

Just out of curiosity, are you married?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:47 AM)
Why does that matter?  It's family, obviously as the wife and mother, Antonio wants to defend her.  But answer me this, should players run into the stands anytime their wife is getting s*** from some fan?

1st of all, we don't know the extent of the harrassment. Verbal, physical, etc.

2nd, would you defend your wife if someone was harrassing her?

3rd, considering the type of guy AD is, what would you expect to run into the stands for?

Lastly, yes, I would expect any man to protect his wife.