What does Crede have to do to satisfy?

crazyman26

I am just curious what White Sox fans and management want out of Crede since my general impression seems they are unhappy with him and his production in alot of ways. His batting % and slugging % are not too good so they probably want those things improved. For somebody who only got 430 at bats last year and will probably only get about 430 at bats this year, wouldnt 22 home runs and 61 RBIs be reasonable? After all that would translate into 30 home runs and 80 RBIs for somebody who was getting 580 at bats. He is one of the best defensive 3rd baseman in the league. So I am just curious what he would have to do, and improve upon to impress people and keep his job?

Edited by crazyman26

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 10:58 AM)
I am just curious what White Sox fans and management want out of Crede since my general impression seems they are unhappy with him and his production in alot of ways.  His batting % and slugging % are not too good so they probably want those things improved.    For somebody who only got 430 at bats last year and will probably only get about 430 at bats this year, wouldnt 22 home runs and 61 RBIs be reasonable?  After all that would translate into 30 home runs and 80 RBIs for somebody who was getting 580 at bats.  He is one of the best defensive 3rd baseman in the league.  So I am just curious what he would have to do, and improve upon to impress people and keep his job?

well... um... as far as keeping his job... well... he WAS just signed a couple days ago so um... i'd say thats probably a good indication that he is um... keeping his job

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 10:03 AM)
well... um... as far as keeping his job... well... he WAS just signed a couple days ago so um... i'd say thats probably a good indication that he is um... keeping his job

LMAO. :lolhitting

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 09:58 AM)
I am just curious what White Sox fans and management want out of Crede since my general impression seems they are unhappy with him and his production in alot of ways.  His batting % and slugging % are not too good so they probably want those things improved.    For somebody who only got 430 at bats last year and will probably only get about 430 at bats this year, wouldnt 22 home runs and 61 RBIs be reasonable?  After all that would translate into 30 home runs and 80 RBIs for somebody who was getting 580 at bats.  He is one of the best defensive 3rd baseman in the league.  So I am just curious what he would have to do, and improve upon to impress people and keep his job?

I'd like to see 2 things from Crede.

1) Less popups.

2) Less severe slump periods.

I hope he turned the corner with his swing after his DL stint last summer. Because as the playoff's showed, when he's on, he's a fantastic addition to any team. But when Crede is off, it's painful to watch him at the plate. He might as well grip his bat upside down, because he ain't putting good wood on the ball either way.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 09:58 AM)

Now for a non-smartass answer. People around here would like Crede to so a little more consistency. When he slumps, it's long and deep. (that may be the wrong choice of words considering the thread title. But I digress) He'll go into a funk for 3 to 4 weeks at a time and couldn't hit his way out of a wet paper bag. When he's on, he's pretty damn good. If he could lessen the legths and/or severity of his slumps, he'd be approaching All Star calibre.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)
Now for a non-smartass answer.  People around here would like Crede to so a little more consistency.  When he slumps, it's long and deep.   (that may be the wrong choice of words considering the thread title.  But I digress) He'll go into a funk for 3 to 4 weeks at a time and couldn't hit his way out of a wet paper bag.  When he's on, he's pretty damn good.  If he could lessen the legths and/or severity of his slumps, he'd be approaching All Star calibre.

So to summarize,

If Crede wants to satisfy, he should not go long and deep(into slumps)

:lol:

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 10:42 AM)
I would assume your referring to the .105 average in August? :rolly

yeah, that might do it.

Also .155 in may.

But saying that, I have faith he's going to have a monster season this year. I think he's finally figured out and is bound to be a star w/ his now famous glove.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 11:02 AM)
The title of this thread is priceless.  I expect some good replies.

In order to satisfy, one has to have a big penis. Its all about the penis. If you don't have a big penis, girls are not interested. Or men for that matter.

As Dice Clay would say 'This girl once said, give me 12 inches and hurt me. So I f#cked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick'

You need 12 inches to satisfy. That is my conclusion.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 12:04 PM)
In order to satisfy, one has to have a big penis.  Its all about the penis.  If you don't have a big penis, girls are not interested.  Or men for that matter.

As Dice Clay would say 'This girl once said, give me 12 inches and hurt me.  So I f#cked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick'

You need 12 inches to satisfy.  That is my conclusion.

Don't forget the girth. There is a big difference between a straw and a Pringles can.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 11:04 AM)
In order to satisfy, one has to have a big penis.  Its all about the penis.  If you don't have a big penis, girls are not interested.  Or men for that matter.

As Dice Clay would say 'This girl once said, give me 12 inches and hurt me.  So I f#cked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick'

You need 12 inches to satisfy.  That is my conclusion.

Wrong!!!!! We all know its the motion in the ocean. Or having a 90 degree curve.....

For Crede to satify my expectations I atleast expect a .275 average, 20-25 homers, and 80+ RBIs. If he can do that in the 7th or 8th spot in the lineup, then thats a success in my mind. However if he can stay healthy, play 145-150 games, keep up his already outstanding defense, and not cut his hair back to how it used to be, then I might let him slide with a sub .270 average and only 18 or 19 homers. If he doesnt do this then I expect ChavezTalk to fire up again.