WE FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bmr31

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is f***ing stupid.

Esteban Loaiza goes 7 innings while allowing only 1 run...and he is in line for the LOSS.

What in the f*** is up with this f***ing team? I wanna f***ing smack someone. I realize this is only one game....but come on. We have 2 hits through f***ing 7 innings against the f***ing Tigers.

:fyou this team! Goddamn

I realize this is only one game....but come on.

One game, yes, but it's an ongoing trend that the Sox have maintained virtually all season long thus far. We're 2nd to last in MLB in team batting, and when you look at some of our pitcher's statistics, it's a wonder we've won as many games as we have.

If you stayed in to watch the Sox vs. Detroit instead of going out and doing something fun, maybe you too are in need of psychiactric help.  ;)

Well the sox were one of two reasons. I am going to Vegas in 4 weeks, I am trying to save money since losing cash is inevitable. ;)

There have probably been 100 individual posts on this board about how talented the Sox are.  Please stop saying that.  This is NOT a talented baseball team.

This team is average on the very best day. Its obvious and it was obvious to me in the spring. IMAGINE, if you will, where we would be if Loaiza was performing as he usually does. :o

This team is average on the very best day.  Its obvious and it was obvious to me in the spring. IMAGINE, if you will, where we would be if Loaiza was performing as he usually does. :o

Well, I figure that since Buehrle has performed so poorly, Loaiza's surprise start puts us where we should be anyway. They both are so surprising that it puts it at a wash IMO.

This team has many talented individuals. And there in-lies the problem -- INDIVIDUALS. We can't play as a team to save our lives, and it's killing us.

Well, I figure that since Buehrle has performed so poorly, Loaiza's surprise start puts us where we should be anyway.  They both are so surprising that it puts it at a wash IMO.

This team has many talented individuals.  And there in-lies the problem -- INDIVIDUALS.  We can't play as a team to save our lives, and it's killing us.

Good point, I hadnt thought of that.

One game, yes, but it's an ongoing trend that the Sox have maintained virtually all season long thus far.  We're 2nd to last in MLB in team batting, and when you look at some of our pitcher's statistics, it's a wonder we've won as many games as we have.

We've won some games because of luck.

I couldn't tell you our pythagorean W-L, but I know that with it, we are below .500...and that record would be worse then the one we have now.

Lets have all the posters say IT IS SO EARLY yet I am so tired of that excuse s***, this team is not all the sudden going to explode after 2 months this WILL last all year.

No it won't.

This kind of thing can't last all year...and it will not last all year. Saying this will last all year is stupid.....no offense.

No it won't.

This kind of thing can't last all year...and it will not last all year.  Saying this will last all year is stupid.....no offense.

Don't know what the hell you are watching but it is not a major league hitting team.

No it won't.

This kind of thing can't last all year...and it will not last all year.  Saying this will last all year is stupid.....no offense.

Don't know what the hell you are watching but it is not a major league hitting team.

I agree with that.

Talk to me in 2 months.