You're not upset are ya...?

Steff

Just walked over to Wendy's to grab a burger and walked by a lady in her car on her cell phone.. Apparently she was extremely upset with someone whose name appeared to be either MF'er or stupid asshole, because that's what she kept calling him and boy was she LOUD. I went inside and the drive thru folks were laughing about it cause they could hear her over the speaker from the parking lot. :lolhitting

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 02:41 PM)
Did you get the Classis Triple? Mmmmmmmmm

Triple...? Yikes.. I don't think I could eat all that. I got a double and barely finished it.

Good though. I don't eat them often and enjoy them when I do.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 02:52 PM)
Triple...? Yikes.. I don't think I could eat all that. I got a double and barely finished it.

Good though. I don't eat them often and enjoy them when I do.

Same here. That's why I get the triple!

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Just walked over to Wendy's to grab a burger and walked by a lady in her car on her cell phone.. Apparently she was extremely upset with someone whose name appeared to be either MF'er or stupid asshole, because that's what she kept calling him and boy was she LOUD. I went inside and the drive thru folks were laughing about it cause they could hear her over the speaker from the parking lot.  :lolhitting

sounds like you met my wife . . . :huh:

QUOTE(farmteam @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 12:15 AM)
I prefer the Classic Double.  I got a Triple (not at Wendy's, though), and it was just too much meat for me.

What?! Wendy's burgers are the best fast food burgers I've had.

I have always wanted to try In N Out though, I hear it's awesome.

C'mon people!!! Two sexual connotations BY THE SAME POSTER and it takes someone this long to say something?!?!

Heh...too much meat. Perhaps this should be moved to the Satisfying Crede thread?

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
lol I've heard simular stories, except it was at a park and everyone had their jaw dropped. I never knew someone could say the F word so much in a telephone convo.

I couldn't tell you how many f'd up conversations I have heard people having on their cell phones on the train. Since I have put up my South Shore blog, I have blogged the good ones, but I remember quite a few crazy ones even before then.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)
C'mon people!!!  Two sexual connotations BY THE SAME POSTER and it takes someone this long to say something?!?!

Heh...too much meat.  Perhaps this should be moved to the Satisfying Crede thread?

Heh, I intentionally said the "too much meat" thing, but totally didn't mean too on the In N Out one.

I really do want to try In N Out though. Something a little different than the Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, etc. Has anyone ever been there?

QUOTE(farmteam @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 10:11 AM)
What?!  Wendy's burgers are the best fast food burgers I've had.

I have always wanted to try In N Out though, I hear it's awesome.

well, the only time i ever eat fast food a decent amount is when I'm at home.

I have a portillo's 2 minutes away........end of story.