The plot thickens

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 12:57 AM)
You think this:

and said if she touched him at all it was only to place a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him.

"All I kept saying to him was `Dude, relax. Go to a happy place,'"

you don't know me so i don't think it would be wise for you to attempt to assume how i think.

i believe in civility between people, not a candy-ass new-age approach.

Edited by thedoctor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best examples of how to cheer on the visitors I ever saw was at a Black Hawks game. A guy was sitting in front of me and about 5 minutes before the game turned and said "I'm grew up in Toronto, and have been a Maple Leaf fan for 20 years. I know I will cheer, and I know that may be annoying. I don't want any trouble, so how about this, when the Maple Leafs score, I buy you guys a beer? He would up buying about 10 beers after every goal, thankfully for him there was only 2 or 3. He turned out to be a nice guy, very good hockey fan and even with a little cheering, no one really bothered him. But as any Hawks fan knows, it could have been ugly.

QUOTE(thedoctor @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
you don't know me so i don't think it would be wise for you to attempt to assume how i think.

i believe in civility between people, not a candy-ass new-age approach.

You must have misread or misunderstood me somewhere. You should either go back and read the post more carefully or ask what I was saying there. I don't know where I ever stated that you think that was ok. I can see where I asked you if I thought if she was trying to annoy him or not.

Here, next time quote me correctly. Make sure you take the whole thing.

You think this:

and said if she touched him at all it was only to place a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him.

"All I kept saying to him was `Dude, relax. Go to a happy place,'"

would actually calm someone down?

I highly doubt she was taking some new-aged candy-ass aproach. She was just trying to annoy him and get under his skin. I never once said you did believe in it. I did however ask you a question about it.

Edited by southsideirish

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
One of the best examples of how to cheer on the visitors I ever saw was at a Black Hawks game. A guy was sitting in front of me and about 5 minutes before the game turned and said "I'm grew up in Toronto, and have been a Maple Leaf fan for 20 years. I know I will cheer, and I know that may be annoying. I don't want any trouble, so how about this, when the Maple Leafs score, I buy you guys a beer? He would up buying about 10 beers after every goal, thankfully for him there was only 2 or 3. He turned out to be a nice guy, very good hockey fan and even with a little cheering, no one really bothered him. But as any Hawks fan knows, it could have been ugly.

That is the best I have ever heard. That is awesome.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
She's c***y...   :D

Thank you Alexis Stewart.   ;)

ha ha!!!! Awesome!

I can't believe Howard was kissing ass as much as he did. I can not stand Alexis Stewart and she is no where near as hot as he kept making her out to be. I don't have any idea what that was all about.

Edited by southsideirish

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 08:24 PM)
ha ha!!!! Awesome!

I can't believe Howard was kissing ass as much as he did. I can not stand Alexis Stewart and she is no where near as hot as he kept making her out to be. I don't have any idea what that was all about.

She's hot for 40 was the point I think... IMO, she's OK. I listened to the show live, and a bit of the replay. I don't think he kissed her ass. :huh I was LMAO at Bubba getting pissed though. That guy is a freak. Can't handle too much of him.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 02:23 AM)
You must have misread or misunderstood me somewhere. You should either go back and read the post more carefully or ask what I was saying there. I don't know where I ever stated that you think that was ok. I can see where I asked you if I thought if she was trying to annoy him or not.

Here, next time quote me correctly. Make sure you take the whole thing.

I highly doubt she was taking some new-aged candy-ass aproach. She was just trying to annoy him and get under his skin. I never once said you did believe in it. I did however ask you a question about it.

gotcha. i read at work yesterday and missed the line under the bold text. bold text tends to do that.