Leif doesn't learn..

Steff

Frightening pic at the link. :ph34r:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/fallen-t...7553685950.html

Seventies teen idol Leif Garrett has been arrested and jailed for investigation of narcotics possession and not having a subway ticket, officials say.

Garrett, 44, was arrested by sheriff's deputies on Saturday evening on the platform of the Pershing Square Red Line station downtown for allegedly not having a ticket to ride the train.

Deputies during a subsequent search allegedly found suspected narcotics on the musician-actor, officials told The Los Angeles Times.

He pleaded guilty in March to attempted possession of cocaine-based narcotics.

Garrett has appeared in three dozen films, mostly in the 1970s and 1980s, released 10 music albums, and had a big hit with I was made for dancing.

Yeah, he was in bad shape when they rounded him up two days ago. I saw him on Entertainment Tonite, and standing in his prison jumpsuit getting charged by the judge he looked like he wanted to crawl in a hole and hide.

Heroin does some pretty bad things to people

When I first saw this, I thought about the movie "Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star".

Quite possibly one of the worst ideas in David Spades head, yet there are still a few moments in the movie when I laughed my ass off. There is a scene where all these former child stars including Leif Garrett, Danny Bonaduce, Emmanuel Lewis, Corey Feldman and Dustin Diamond get together and b**** about their lives, Its really funny. Leif Garrett gets arrested at the end of the movie too.