Bulls vs Rockets

Juwan Howard has 30 points right now, and the game isnt even over. The Bulls have done a horrible job defending him, it seems like everyone they put on him forgets he is there.

Game is tied right now, under a minute left, Bulls ball.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 12:02 AM)
Juwan Howard scored 30? Damn you guys are in trouble.

Oh and Tyson got injured again.  :lol:

You want to know what ESPN thinks of Tyson Chandler? Search his last name on the website.

Juwan Howard scored 30? Damn you guys are in trouble.

Hey now. He's been averaging over 20 his last 6 games, I think. He's been a scorer lately with Yao out and T-Mac injured.

Plus I'll take all the help I can get in that roto league we're in. :P

Oh and Tyson got injured again.  :lol:

He jammed his finger. Uh...no comment.

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm not minding the Bulls' losses much anymore. All their is to look forward to is a good lottery pick. Talent upgrade is an obvious must...unless they waste more picks, which they've proven to be very capable of. I won't be complaining if the knicks and Bulls keep losing...

By the way, I like seeing when a guy goes for 20+ boards. Since I don't see him play much, how much upside do you figure Dwight has?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 05:16 AM)
By the way, I like seeing when a guy goes for 20+ boards.  Since I don't see him play much, how much upside do you figure Dwight has?

Dwight Howard is a legend in the making. He'll be on Duncan's level in two to three years.

As far as Tyson is concerned, I'm not gonna be the only guy in Chicago who defends him. Don't worry, I'll come back when he starts to peak and rub it in all of your faces.

And who gives a flying f*** about what ESPN has to say about anything, kyle? Why do you even bother paying attention to that piece of s*** station?

Right now I seriously think Chicago may have a worst record than the Knicks at the end of the season. So I think the pipedreams of LaMarcus Aldridge probably aren't going to evantuate.

And right now Dwight doesn't even have a low post game, he's got 1 low post move. Here's what Charles Rosen said about him;

Whether he received the ball on the left- or the right-box, Howard turned baseline every single time he attacked the basket from the low-post. (In his haste to do so, he also committed three turnovers.) He always sought for contact and was usually satisfied. And although Howard connected on 7-10 from the stripe, he's shooting a measly 59 percent from there for the season. That's because he has a hard wrist-snap as he releases the ball.

Howard needs to develop some kind of spin-away move to keep the defenses honest — any kind of turn that gives him a short bank-shot angle that doesn't require a soft touch.

Although Howard was mostly matched up against Kevin Garnett, he played surprisingly adequate defense. He held his ground (he was only lifted by one of KG's fakes) and showed no fear.

In his sophomore season, Howard's game is incredibly powerful and incredibly crude. Give him three more years to slick up his game and the youngster will surely become a bona fide monster in the middle. (Not quite the second-coming of the Big Shaqster but possibly significantly better than Emeka Okafor.)

So the potential is scary, when he's almost putting up 20/20 games at the moment.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 12:22 AM)
And who gives a flying f*** about what ESPN has to say about anything, kyle?  Why do you even bother paying attention to that piece of s*** station?

Yo hammer, dont hurt em. Relax man, the only reason I found out about it was because I was searching to see if there was anything updated in his player card. No need to get on me because of that.

I'm just goin through the motions with this team right now. We're either gonna sneak into the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed and get swept by the Pistons or Heat, or not make them at all. Paxson has about 15 million and possibly two first round picks to work with this year. This off-season will be pivotal in getting this team back on the right track.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 04:33 PM)
At least I remember why TMac is my favorite player in the league

Mine too, before Dwight Howard came along. It's a shame his career is never going to be as good as it could be with that chronic back injury of his. That's one of the reasons we decided to trade him really.