No hope for this team?

witesoxfan

Guest hotsoxchick1

theyre all pissing the hell out of me and i want everyone whos not hitting over .300 outta here.............(doesnt leave us much does it now? lol)........something has to give and give soon or this season can or should be scrapped and start thinking of next year already.........

theyre all pissing the hell out of me and i want everyone whos not hitting over .300 outta here.............(doesnt leave us much does it now? lol)........something has to give and give soon or this season can or should be scrapped and start thinking of next year already.........

Alright Michelle, you've been a big defender of Manuel and you said KW was making the calls earlier. Now he isn't, so can you finally say Manuel should go?

I mean it is him who calls the hit and runs, stolen bases etc. There are so many times I go, bunt it and he doesn't or hit and run and he doesn't. Its just ridiculous. He says this team needs to make adjustments and do things, yet he sits around and tinkers with the lineup instead of tinkering during the games trying to put pressure on the opponents defense. Lets also remember that hit and runs shorten a hitters swing, because they are working on making contact. They also open the hole between 1st and 2nd so a righty can just flip it over there for a base hit and you can 1st and 3rd them real easy. Then a sac fly gets you a run.

Guest hotsoxchick1

umm no jas i didnt say jm should go... nor do i now..... look at what i said.. anyone whos not hitting over .300 needs to go.. that means those overpaid, underachieving, slouches who call themselves players ... who are actually zombie cast offs from the "nite of the living dead" remake....... i have never seen such a more pathetic display of ball playing than i have out of this team in the past couple of months.........can i blame it all on jm? no and why .... because simply put this team is not even trying to do anything.....watch them out there...they dont even go through the motions anymore.......they just show up stand around and then go home at the end of the day with their paychecks......i put the blame mostly on the players this time around.. and i put blame on kw for puttin this s*** together .... i also put blame on him because even if jm were to punish someone by sitting them.. there not adquate enough replacements to fill the spots.. so he in reality has taken away another tool of dicipline from jm in that ...........i put blame on jr for lettin that asshole kw run things as long as he did and for lettin him run this team into the ground... lets not foreget that kw came on board with a 95 win team which only needed a tweek here and there and then turned around an dismantled and tried to rebuild things his way......f*** it jas.. this whole team is sickening to watch...as ian said this weekend....minor league games at major league prices.......and thats the truth... our double a and trip a could beat the s*** out of this team as it stands right now...whats that got to say for the players here??????? yep blame starts with the players then trickles down from there... jr, kw, and jm at the bottom......but you cant blame the guy whos hands have been tied from the get go..........

They aren't hitting with the bases empty, they aren't hitting (unless dp count) with guys on base, they aren't hitting early, they aren't hitting late.  Is it too much pressure? Is it diminishing skills plus undeveloped skills multiplied by a slump?

I can't figure out what's wrong and  I have zero faith that JM and KW can figure it out.  When was the lsat time they looked like they were having fun? Have the time it looks like they're holding in a bowel movement.

You have to still have hope but the only path to the playoffs will be to catch the Twins and Royals.

The big flaw is they aren't getting guys on base. One guy that would be an awesome pickup is Trot Nixon. I think the Red Sox would be interested in a bullpen/Konerko deal for Nixon and a prospect. The question is would trading Flash be worth getting Nixon.

Konerko/Koch/cash for Nixon/Damon. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

nixon??? not after he tossed the ball out into the stands with only 2 outs.. we have clown boys like that already... we need guys whos heads are not up their asses.......lol lol lol lol........ :lol: ;)

nixon??? not after he tossed the ball out into the stands with only 2 outs.. we have clown boys like that already... we need guys whos heads are not up their asses.......lol lol lol lol........ :lol:  ;)

HSC....I know that was a joke.....but in all reality, Nixon is one hell of a defensive player, and he can play some CF(though with Damon, he was playing RF)

If we could get Damon for Koch....I'd be in favor of it. I don't think we could get them to take Konerko....that'd be damn near impossible, with the plethora of 1Bmen that they already have(Ortiz, Giambi, Millar, Hillenbrand, and Mueller can all play 1B).

Also....if we traded Koch for Nixon...we'd possibly have to take on some salary from Boston. Not sure who, but we most likely would. I'd take Ortiz....because when he gets the bat going, he flat out strokes. DH him and have Thomas play 1B....Thomas isn't good defensively, but if it gets him going offensively, stick with it.

I'd also trade Konerko to Baltimore for some fringe prospects

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol who said it was a joke.. he is a clown boy........lol..........but in reality yeah i wouldnt mind having him here..... just dont think jr would put out the money for his salary..............the way these guys are all playing i say s*** can the team and bring up the trip a team ... hell they are doing alot better anyhow.......... :headbang lol