Wow. Just, wow.

Kyyle23

Honestly, I can't even admit I'm shocked. It doesn't surprise me hate mongering sites such as these exist.

Interesting how the bottom of one particular page sites a copyright marker of a group called "Christian Party and Fathers' Manifesto." It's organizations such as these which lend people to criticize Christianity. We know it's a small faction responsible for these views, but that's all it takes to begin grouping all followers of a religion together.

I also browsed the official site, which I found off Google, and wasn't surprised to find the usual rhetoric. You know-- blacks are evil, the Holocaust was a hoax, etc.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
This is just a new spin on the "back to Africa" movement that's been around a lot.  Obviously this is a little more hateful than the rest.

The best parody of these movements is in the movie CB4 with the Baba Ach character.

No, I believe that was put on by the blacks and this is being done by a bunch of whites. Real Jews as they like to call themselves. Is this like Christian Identity? My guess is yes. If I'm wrong then disregard this post.

I know a guy who believes in this stuff. Said he was from the true line of Adam and all sorts of crap. Now he's in jail for sexual assault...wonder what God will think of that.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 03:57 PM)
I know a guy who believes in this stuff. Said he was from the true line of Adam and all sorts of crap. Now he's in jail for sexual assault...wonder what God will think of that.

Well when that guy gets out of jail he will have a new respect for victims of sexual assault as I am sure that many many inmates "turned that trick out".

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 06:02 PM)
Well when that guy gets out of jail he will have a new respect for victims of sexual assault as I am sure that many many inmates "turned that trick out".

yeah, hes probably getting pounded as we speak. sexual offenders are usually the bottom of the totem poll in prison (except for cops- unless they can stand up for themselves).

seriously, im not suprised. this stuff has been all over the web since before i was ever on the web. its part of that f***er matt hale's rise (he was somewhat popular for a while). there's everything on the web. its 2006. if anything, i would be most suprised if anything shocking or offensive that you can think of would NOT be on the web.

QUOTE(samclemens @ Jan 22, 2006 -> 09:37 AM)
yeah, hes probably getting pounded as we speak. sexual offenders are usually the bottom of the totem poll in prison (except for cops- unless they can stand up for themselves).

seriously, im not suprised. this stuff has been all over the web since before i was ever on the web. its part of that f***er matt hale's rise (he was somewhat popular for a while). there's everything on the web. its 2006. if anything, i would be most suprised if anything shocking or offensive that you can think of would NOT be on the web.

I went to SIU in 1996, and Mathew Hale was a law student there at the time. Boy did he ever cause trouble in his final year. His manifesto and "10 commandments" of his church were published in the school paper, and the local population went apes***. Then he was almost banned from getting his law degree, then it was on to the Jerry Springer Show, then he was banned from taking the bar exam, etc. al.