MLB Rosters

TLAK

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 06:29 PM)
Here is a list of MLB 40 man rosters and Spring Training invitees.  I was going nuts paging through all the team sites so I made one list I can use the browsers find button on.  The answer to the question that started the quest?  Wilson Valdez is a nri with the Royals. 

MLB 40 Man Rosters and ST Invitees

Updated

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 07:29 PM)
Here is a list of MLB 40 man rosters and Spring Training invitees.  I was going nuts paging through all the team sites so I made one list I can use the browsers find button on.  The answer to the question that started the quest?  Wilson Valdez is a nri with the Royals. 

MLB 40 Man Rosters and ST Invitees

el caballo will make a great catcher for us.

• 2 months later...
QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 06:29 PM)

I switched this to Active Rosters. Not all teams have made the final cuts but it will straighten out when they play the first game.

MLB Active Rosters