World Crossing folks Plz read ASAP

method

Hey!

JBN has set up a cubs board on the spanish version of Worldcrossing. Its still, since its on a different server....

http://puentemundial.com/[email protected]@14%40.ee947c6

That is the link to the WSox board we set up there.

This might be a bit tricky as all the instructions to sign up are in spanish... hopefully josh will be on soon and give us a run down on what to click on... albiet i got thru it so it cant be that bad...

Just remember to verify the email they send you when you signup so u can post over there.

All the buttons are in the same place (read new... etc) just in spanish... so spaceially (SP?) its set up the same..

How exactly is this spam????

There are over 50 members registered here that frequent those boards... seems more like a PSA then spam....

could be?

could be?

eh?

i just like to bust balls. If i thought it was wrong, i would have deleted it or locked it, but i dont do s*** like that. I let other mod's be the dickheads. :)

How exactly is this spam????

There are over 50 members registered here that frequent those boards... seems more like a PSA then spam....

could be?

could be?

eh?

i just like to bust balls. If i thought it was wrong, i would have deleted it or locked it, but i dont do s*** like that. I let other mod's be the dickheads. :)

Why must the word "dickheads" include the word "heads"? :huh: