Actor Chris Penn Dead at 43

SSH2005

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13718/index.html

Actor Chris Penn Dead

January 24, 2006

ET has confirmed that actor CHRIS PENN, who is the younger brother of SEAN PENN and star of movies like 'Reservoir Dogs' and 'Starsky & Hutch' has died. Investigators were on the scene Tuesday, where Penn was found dead in Santa Monica, CA. He was 43. Penn played the role of Nice Guy Eddie in QUENTIN TARANTINO's 1992 cult hit 'Reservoir Dogs'; he also appeared in the movie 'Rush Hour' and on episodes of the television shows "Entourage" and "Everwood." Penn is survived by his mother, EILEEN RYAN, and brothers Sean and MICHAEL.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
I guarantee his death was either due to a drug overdose, or a murder related to drug activity.

Wouldn't surprise me. If it is natural causes, it is heart failure, my guess.

I had to watch Footloose last night on HBO, to honor Chris Penn :). After seeing that, and seeing his later films, I am going to guess it was heart related. He was probably 150 lbs smaller in Footloose, if not more. What a shame, I thought he was really good too.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
Sean Penn is the most talented actor in his age group.

I don't disagree, but I'd like to see him make a movie without doing that "pickle face" thing of his.

If he and Renee Zellweger made a movie together, their faces would implode from the centrifugal force of being near each other.