High Court Delays Fla Execution

BHAMBARONS

This is a bunch of horses***. I'm sick of these frivolus appeals delaying justice and after 23 years its clear this bastard has filed a bunch of em.

I dont care if the drugs cause pain.

I dont care if hes retarded.

I dont care if he had a rough childhood.

One thing that DOES bother me is that this piece of human filth hasn't suffered enough for killing a police officer.

It also bothers me that people like this are allowed to tax the legal system literally for decades when his guilt is clear.

Say hi to Tookie for me when they finish you off.........ASSHOLE!

Yeah, I have big problems with appeals on execution style when he in cold blood killed a police officer, got 23 years to live gets a lethal injection and is complaing about possible pain? I think one of the biggest problems of capital punishment is time taken on the appeals process.

Edited by BHAMBARONS

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 09:18 AM)
I think the biggest problem with Capital Punishment is the act itself.

So many of the death penalty's strongest supporters also want to see the Ten Commandments in court rooms. Yet they forget that there is no asterisk on the "Thou shalt not kill/murder" one.

And so many of the death penalty's strongest opponents want us to continue killing our unborn. Ironic, isn't it?

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 11:46 AM)
I don't know, still trying to figure out yours.

I was just commenting on the irony. You threw the 10 commandments out there, I threw abortion out there. Lots of irony on both parts.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
YAS, I'm saying this with all the love in the world. Get a damn sense of humor. I know it was a bad joke, but just maybe I don't wanna argue with you.

Then don't respond.

It is interseting that now for class I have to write a 15 page term paper on capital punishment. Wondering if anyone had some good links because I am struggling on it, I still have not chosen a side yet on which to write on but any help as to links would be greatly welcomed

Tom

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 25, 2006 -> 11:01 AM)
And so many of the death penalty's strongest opponents want us to continue killing our unborn.  Ironic, isn't it?

Catholic teachings are Pro-life and anti Death Penalty. A consistent ethic n respecting life.

Thankfully, our juries are never wrong, and if they are, we can always dig up the corpses and set the innocent free.