Saturday tailgaters

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, yeah, yeah, bla, bla, bla...

Now.. what the hell is the "maury comment"..?  :huh:

lol when we all got back to my house the other nite.. we got on line and killa made me put up what maury had been blabbing about all nite... that steff, she is doo able..... ;) ....i know thats pretty much all he talked about when he got here to the house.......maybe i wasnt supposed to let that out??? :huh: oh well .. now ya know....... :D

Oh geez.. where is that at? On the board? Good grief.. how much beer did that boy drink? Hmm.. maybe it's a good think you guys didn't come over for some skinny dippin' then ;)

were we supposed to come for skinny dippin??? oh hell i would have rather done that then sat in the back yard watchin them play whiffle ball in the dark lol.........(ok we had the flood lights on but it was still dark out lol).........damn it... thanks maury we miss all the fun again.........we really gotta cut him off eariler in the nite lol.............ok gotta run kids have a game tonite.... see ya later on.........

ok gotta run kids have a game tonite.... see ya later on.........

HAHAHA.

I saw some of that game, I know I saw Cub jersey's, and I know I saw Sox jersey's. At one point the scoreboard had 11-4 up in the 6th inning when I walked by, was that you're game?

Guest hotsoxchick1

yea that was us..........wont tell ya which team they were on but ant got a few good hits tonite and made two tag outs at 2nd and mike got a homer and a hit and assisted with a dp.......both did well for a change.........one of these days you know who they are gonna be playin for.......... ;)

yea that was us..........wont tell ya which team they were on but ant got a few good hits tonite and made two tag outs at 2nd and mike got a homer and a hit and assisted with a dp.......both did well for a change.........one of these days you know who they are gonna be playin for.......... ;)

If they want a chance for the WS, advise them not to sign with the White Sox..... especially if JR still owns the team.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If they want a chance for the WS, advise them not to sign with the White Sox..... especially if JR still owns the team.

jr will be dead by then...... they will play for the sox .......ill make sure of it........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't you love Steff's new sig?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave it to Maury. He's quoted twice now in sigs.  :lolhitting

yea lol i just saw it.... boy ill tell ya that maury is one quoted guy these days.............. :D :lol: ....just think of how boring he would be without the beers..... lol :D

I know he's on the Cubs!