game over

cwsox

Was there just back to back homeruns on consecutive pitches?  I'm watching on the MLB gameday and missed what happened.

Yes.

They were showing the replay of the first HR, and all of a sudden you hear a *CRACK*, and Hawk goes "THAT one hit deep". I was like "WTF?".

Oh well. :huh:

You should never ever bury your favorite team unless it is the SOX, part of that was your quote, part mine but this is bad. :huh:

after what I spent this weekend for the two game trip with grandkid - and what we have planned ahead - I am not burying the Sox, let alone giving up on them. All that happens with the Sox trailing is our batters wil start pressing more and that is the recipe for diaster.

You know i was the first season ticket renewal for the 2003 season and I intend to be the first for 2004. I will always be at the Cell as long as there is breath in my body.

Other trams, other seasons, even this team at another point of the season, ahd a chance to come back, of course. But this team, right now, no. The are anemicly hitting as it is and the pressing to hit will only make it worse. Bottom line is we'll score a total of 2 runs in 3 games.

after what I spent this weekend for the two game trip with grandkid - and what we have planned ahead - I am not burying the Sox, let alone giving up on them.  All that happens with the Sox trailing is our batters wil start pressing more and that is the recipe for diaster.

You know i was the first season ticket renewal for the 2003 season and I intend to be the first for 2004.  I will always be at the Cell as long as there is breath in my body. 

Other trams, other seasons, even this team at another point of the season, ahd a chance to come back, of course.  But this team, right now, no.  The are anemicly hitting as it is and the pressing to hit will only make it worse.  Bottom line is we'll score a total of 2 runs in 3 games.

A minor league park close to your home would of been alot cheaper than s*** we have been watching and paying premium for buffalo nickel effort.

after what I spent this weekend for the two game trip with grandkid - and what we have planned ahead - I am not burying the Sox, let alone giving up on them.  All that happens with the Sox trailing is our batters wil start pressing more and that is the recipe for diaster.

You know i was the first season ticket renewal for the 2003 season and I intend to be the first for 2004.  I will always be at the Cell as long as there is breath in my body. 

Other trams, other seasons, even this team at another point of the season, ahd a chance to come back, of course.  But this team, right now, no.  The are anemicly hitting as it is and the pressing to hit will only make it worse.  Bottom line is we'll score a total of 2 runs in 3 games.

A minor league park close to your home would of been alot cheaper than s*** we have been watching and paying premium for buffalo nickel effort.

there is a minor league park 40 minutes from home, one 60 minutes, and two 85 minutes from home -

minor league, no that you, I go to Sox games regardless. I went in 1970 when we were 56-106 and whatever happens, I'll go now. And always. Being a Sox fan is intrinsic to be personality. It is who I am. I accept no substitutes.

there is a minor league oark 40 minutes from home, one 60 minutes, and two 85 minutes from home -

minor league, no that you, I go to Sox games regardless. I went in 1970 when we were 56-106 and wahtever happens, I'll go now. And always. Being a Sox fan is intrinsic to be personality. It is who I am. I accept no substitutes.

Yeah real fans stick with their team no matter what. On the other fan, its natural to be sickened by their play.