CARLOS DOES YARD WORK

southsider2k5

I don't quite get why Carlos keeps getting stuck in the 5th or 6th slots.  Everytime he has hit 2nd or 3rd, he seems to respond BIG TIME.

Nor do I know why Manuel didn't bunt with Alomar to put runners on 2nd and 3rd. Nor do I know why he plays Jose vs Lefties or the fact that a terrible hitter like JOse has stuck in the two hole so long.

Carlos has solid speed, draws a heck of a lot more walks then Jose and is way more talented.

He better permanently stay in the 2 hole. JM needs to stop jerking guys all over the place after they produce.

SO?  CHeck his career numbers.  His rbi to Hr total is pathetic.

Including today, Lee = 3.75 RBI per HR

Frank Thomas, by most accounts, has been a good RBI guy over the course of his career, and he has a ratio of 3.38 RBI per HR.

Do you stick by your comment that he's not a good RBI guy?

Frank Thomas, by most accounts, has been a good RBI guy over the course of his career, and he has a ratio of 3.38 RBI per HR.

Neither one of them is.............give me maggs stats and then get back to me.

Magglio = 3.82 RBI per HR.

Not much better than Lee, dude.

Carlos Lee has always been clutch with runners on. Carlos works his ass off. He isn't a 3 or 4 hole hitter, but he's very productive and a good guy. You can see how hard he's working, I wish the rest of the damn team would show what he is on the field.

Magglio = 3.82 RBI per HR.

Not much better than Lee, dude.

K then maybe i was just thinking of last season. My bad.

I think that last year Maggs was less than that.  38 HRs,  135 RBIs =  3.55 RBI's  per HR.     

Shutup when you don't know what you are talking about.

Umm before you critize you should probably do a little be of research. Those were Maggs CAREER #'s. 156HRs, 596 RBI Wow it is 3.82 what a surprise!

Hell yea, Carlos!!! :headbang

I've been saying since day one that Carlos is a major part in this puzzle and will produce for us, like he has been producing. He's tearing the cover off the ball and looks more patient out on the field. He's becoming a better all-around ballplayer.

I've been saying since day one that Carlos is a major part in this puzzle and will produce for us, like he has been producing.  He's tearing the cover off the ball and looks more patient out on the field.  He's becoming a better all-around ballplayer.

Yeah, now he is up to an average player. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

I've been saying since day one that Carlos is a major part in this puzzle and will produce for us, like he has been producing.  He's tearing the cover off the ball and looks more patient out on the field.  He's becoming a better all-around ballplayer.

lol heather thats not what you said the other day..... no matter what .....lee is now and always will be a dumbass.....hell we had the people around us sayin that before the game was over sunday... anytime he came up .. come on dumbass lol..............