clee batting 2nd

cwsox

CW, anything is better then having Jose in the 2 hole.  He is crappy, he shouldn't be a starter, let alone a 2 hole hitter.

other than you not including horrendous that is the very argumentt that I used with my 8 year old Jose Ole Ole Ole grandson fan, who took an opposite stance

Hating Dimitri Young and the immitation of Jose falling on ass while making a play on Friday are the two things he seemed to most atke away from the two games

Jimenez to short, call up Miles to play 2nd?

But Jimenz sucks too

His obp is probably in the top 6 or so amongst leadoff hitters. I'd love for Miles to improve his walk rate so he could leadoff with Jimenez in the 2 hole.

It would be sweet in my mind.

Jose is up now, just throw a curveball and he'll miss, unless you hang it.

other than you not including horrendous that is the very argumentt that I used with my 8 year old Jose Ole Ole Ole grandson fan, who took an opposite stance

Hating Dimitri Young and the immitation of Jose falling on ass while making a play on Friday are the two things he seemed to most atke away from the two games

Lol, at least i know one thing Vince, no matter what we'll always agree on Jose :D

But Jimenz sucks too

His obp is probably in the top 6 or so amongst leadoff hitters. I'd love for Miles to improve his walk rate so he could leadoff with Jimenez in the 2 hole.

They just showed this stat earlier in the game D'Angelo is 3RD amongst leadoff hitters in OBP.

But Jimenz sucks too

They just showed this stat earlier in the game D'Angelo is 3RD amongst leadoff hitters in OBP.

I knew it was high up there, gracious. Also, I got to give the Sox credits, they just freaking executed. This is the first time I can remember all season them doing something.

Jose actually drew a walk. Then stole a base. Crede moved him to 3rd and Borchard hit the sac fly. Oh Crap, thats exactly how it is supposed to be done and it took 2 months before it finally happened for the first time.