Who needs a butt kicking

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
I nominate anyone associated with Cold Pizza and Sturt Scott..

Who do you think??

Oy, we're gonna start this, huh? :lol

Oh, there are so many. I'll skip the obvious and go right to one that is getting my goat right now...Madonna.

She goes ON TV and tells the people that she won't let her children watch TV because of all the crap that's on TV. Um...hello...don't you realize that you ARE ON TV!!!

So you taketh, but you don't giveth. Interesting.

Also, Austin drivers...maybe it's just like this in Texas, but I have NEVER seen such horrible drivers in my whole life...and I learned how to drive in Chicago, around Devon, if you know what I'm sayin'!

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
Oy, we're gonna start this, huh?  :lol

Oh, there are so many.  I'll skip the obvious and go right to one that is getting my goat right now...Madonna.

She goes ON TV and tells the people that she won't let her children watch TV because of all the crap that's on TV.  Um...hello...don't you realize that you ARE ON TV!!!

So you taketh, but you don't giveth.  Interesting.

Also, Austin drivers...maybe it's just like this in Texas, but I have NEVER seen such horrible drivers in my whole life...and I learned how to drive in Chicago, around Devon, if you know what I'm sayin'!

LOL, Devon Ave. is like another country.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 12:39 PM)
anyone with a blue tooth cell phone ear piece...

thank you for making the roads safer, potentially.

BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A f***ING CYBORG!

How about the people that wear them, but aren't talking to anyone? This guy on the train the other day wore one the entire way home - 45 minutes and never had a single call.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:10 PM)
Hmmm, I didn't think about that, but maybe.

OMG.. funniest thing ever.. I'm in the bookstore the other day and this guy is trying to pick up a gal and he's on the phone (it appeared anyway).. she starts to get impatient so he says "hey.. I gotta go..." to hang up with the person he's talking to... before he can say "bye", his phone RINGS..!!! LMAO.. Hysterical. I almost choked on my coffee. :lolhitting

Anyone that carries a cell phone AND a pager. You see, when you have a phone, they can call you on that, not page you to find out where you are, so you can call them back. Also, you see, you can still screen calls because cell phones display the number of the person that's calling. See how that works?

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:31 PM)
Anyone that carries a cell phone AND a pager.  You see, when you have a phone, they can call you on that, not page you to find out where you are, so you can call them back.  Also, you see, you can still screen calls because cell phones display the number of the person that's calling.  See how that works?

Actually, I have a personal cell phone and I have to carry a text pager for work.

People merging on the road that I slow down for so they can get in. After getting in they do 15-20 mph under the speed limit with no traffic in front of them.

Students in the class that I'm student teaching that make me punish them. I tell them that I don't wanna have to be a rule stickler so consider it one gracious warning. I'm not even 3 steps away and they're doing the exact same thing over again. Then they wonder why they get punished. I got no problem being the hardass disciplinarian in the classroom -- gotta be strict at the start because it is a lot easier to loosen up later than it is to start loose and then try to be more strict.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
Speaking of cell phones, it's kinda annoying when people remove the phone from the side of their head after listening to the other person and bring it directly to their mouths to speak...

cos they saw it in some rap video, and Mreye, they guy who doesn't use the ear piece thing but wears it is exactly the douchebag I'm talking about. :chair

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
Speaking of cell phones, it's kinda annoying when people remove the phone from the side of their head after listening to the other person and bring it directly to their mouths to speak...

If you owned a blackberry, you would know why sometimes its necessary

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 08:12 PM)
If you owned a blackberry, you would know why sometimes its necessary

I have a Trio, which is similar, and I don't have to do that...? Is it because the person on the other end can't hear when using the blackberry..?

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 08:15 PM)
I have a Trio, which is similar, and I don't have to do that...? Is it because the person on the other end can't hear when using the blackberry..?

Yeah, the microphone on my version sucks, I have to use a bluetooth headset or yell into the thing. great email though.