Who needs a butt kicking

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 12:08 PM)
Also, Austin drivers...maybe it's just like this in Texas, but I have NEVER seen such horrible drivers in my whole life...and I learned how to drive in Chicago, around Devon, if you know what I'm sayin'!

Come on down about 200 miles south. Austin is a dream compared to the border. Driving norms are a bit different all over the US and Mexico. So we put winter Texans and Mexican together and watch the fun.

Biggest difference. In Mexico, if you are merging onto a busier road, you are expected to stop on the ramp and wait for an opening. In the US, it's hit the gas and make an opening. Imagine the fun of drivers mixing and matching those techniques. There are so many accidents on both sides of the border because of the different norms.

People's Energy for their overbilling and outrageous gas prices.

Quick Story-I get my gas bill for this month and its 600 bucks. I live in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in the loop, and i live by myself. I have about half the vents for my heat closed, in my office and in the spare bathroom. I keep my therm at 64 degrees when Im home, 55 when gone. (I like being cold). I call people's energy, they jerk me around, I file a better business report. They call me back and adjust my bill to 140 bucks for the month, telling me they mis-estimated my usage. WTF is wrong with you people!!!!

Allright I'm starting to feel like George Carlin.

People who wear sunglasses indoors....

People who talk on their cell phone (I'm sensing a trend) the entire train ride about nothing but menial s***. And also talking loud enough so the entire car can hear...

And, for those who saw Scrubs on Tuesday, when Dr. Cox was complaining how guys wear their phones on their beltclip when it's mere inches from their pockets.... it had me ROFL.

Lazy people should be kicked square in the ass.

People who ride the elevator DOWN 1 floor. I can understand riding it up 1 floor, but if you stood at the top of the stairs and leaned your head forward, gravity alone will almost pull you down the f***in stairs.

Perfectly healthy people who stand in line dowtown to use the 'ramp' at the edge of the sidewalk instead of (gasp) walking around and taking one step up onto the sidewalk.

Anybody that participates in or watches reality TV.

Every person involved with ESPN, I can't even watch that channel anymore other than games.

Whoever came up with the idea that Music Television should abandon music. Damn, that sucks. At least MTV2 is ok, and Ipods and satellite radio exists.

All politicians, regardless of political affiliation. They all suck, and are full of s***.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 06:48 PM)
Anybody that participates in or watches reality TV.

Every person involved with ESPN, I can't even watch that channel anymore other than games.

Whoever came up with the idea that Music Television should abandon music.  Damn, that sucks.  At least MTV2 is ok, and Ipods and satellite radio exists.

All politicians, regardless of political affiliation.  They all suck, and are full of s***.

have you noticed Mtv's "MusicAL Television" promotions... now THEY'RE even realizing that music has only about 20% to do with their programming.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)
Mimes.  Every damn one of them.  Even the ones with the baseball bats and the rollerskates from The Warriors.  Especially them.

My son and a buddy were looking for a movie to rent. I hooked them up with a really funny comedy - Warriors :D

I sooooo like the mimes in that movie. They can stay. The others need an butt kicking. And anyone that substitues butt for ass, when that is an acceptable usage.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 28, 2006 -> 11:29 PM)
Celebrities who use their access to the media to promote their political agendas.

At some point we should take freedom of speech away from anyone who actually has an opportinuty to reach more than a few people. Perhaps a constitutional amendment that once you become wealthy or famous you have to STFU. We could start with Rush ;)

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 29, 2006 -> 07:44 AM)

At some point we should take freedom of speech away from anyone who actually has an opportinuty to reach more than a few people. Perhaps a constitutional amendment that once you become wealthy or famous you have to STFU. We could start with Rush ;) 

what the hell did Geddy Lee ever do to YOU?