Game Thread 5-25

Jim Fainter

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny gave up 2 solo HRs back to back in the 4th and then a run on a near DP in the 5th.  Carlos's Grand Slam is our offense.  I did like the fact that we took advantage, we got a HBP, single from Borch, BB from Jimenez, to get the bases loaded.

Also we were getting dominated by freakin Adam Bernero who is 0-6, 5.87 ERA until that GS by Lee

Go figure..actually, surprisingly there's a nother good crowd at the game...25,000?? or so

Not looking good.  I have a lot of trust in Flash.  Damaso is getting up in the pen.

If he comes in throwing heat like he was the other day, I think we'll be OK. I hope Sandy's ready to block his curve in the dirt. :huh:

anyone have a score?

I havent been able to get MLB game day to work.

5-4 right now with 2 outs and runners on the corners in the eighth. Flash is pitching with a 0-2 count. Make it 1-2.

anyone have a score?

I havent been able to get MLB game day to work.

You've got to be kidding with that bloop hit? What, what else is new..5-5 game

Yeah, that was really surprising, LOL.

Nice job by Flash, though, to hold it at 5-5.

Let's see if our hitters can respond and give Koch a save opportunity.

I don't have a clue, Wunsch looked lost from the get go.

I got to say this is really weird. Manuel is actually using pinch hitters and playing the matchups. He never has been big on pinch hitting guys just because a lefty is going with the lefty. I'm the opposite, I tend to play the matchups unless a guy is having a hell of a game.

I like how Graff was in for Daubach and that Konerko is in for Jose. I can't even begin to think of how many times Jose has faced a lefty this season, even though we could of pinch hit for him late in the game.