Game Thread 5-25

Jim Fainter

Haven't the Sox hit into the most double plays this season and isn't Konerko the major league leader in that category.

Not counting today's action...

NYM -- 53 GIDP

CHI (NL) -- 50 GIDP

NYY -- 48 GIDP

SOX -- 47 GIDP

Can't find stats on individual players, but I'd say if he's hit into 11, he's leading the world.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been awful this year. 

Nice, Kingsdale looks like he should be a member of the Sox, failing to get the bunt down on 3 attempts.

Nah, he TRIED to bunt, that automatically counts him out of our team. :bang

Its sad that our catchers are really the only people that can bunt.

Also Jim, we don't need to ask Wally, we can just hire me, cause I know I would of bunted. Let me also say that I don't believe I'd make a good manager.

Not counting today's action...

NYM -- 53 GIDP

CHI (NL) -- 50 GIDP

NYY -- 48 GIDP

SOX -- 47 GIDP

Can't find stats on individual players, but I'd say if he's hit into 11, he's leading the world.

So we have to be close to leading in offensive and defensive DPs this year. I wonder how oftem this happens?

Damn it, I swore they were going to biff that.

I couldn't tell who was up in the pen, but my guess would be Glover is coming in and he'll be in for a while as long as the game keeps going.

Still, like I say, one inning at a time.

I just noticed that in the PIck to Click contest no one picked Carlos Lee today.  That is like the 3rd time in the last 4 or 5 days that the player who had the most points wasn't picked.  C'mon people get creative with your picks! :bang

For me to be creative I'd have to start picking the other teams players :D

I just noticed that in the PIck to Click contest no one picked Carlos Lee today.  That is like the 3rd time in the last 4 or 5 days that the player who had the most points wasn't picked.  C'mon people get creative with your picks! :bang

I assumed the Carlos was sitting today after that beaning. I don't get a chance to see the line up. What a way to announce to the Tigers that your back though.

Surprised at the high avg against Glover. He has better stuff than that. That was a hell of a play by Jimenez. Who says he doesn't have range. Would of been one of the best plays I've seen all season from any team if they completed it.