Movie sequels here or on the way..

juddling

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer

That's my favorite!

After that it'll be:

No Really, I'm Always Gonna Know What You Did Last Summer

Remember What You Did Last Summer? I DO!!!!!

Last Summer, And What You Did Back Then

Who Knows What You Did Last Summer? ME, THAT'S WHO!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)
That's my favorite!

After that it'll be:

No Really, I'm Always Gonna Know What You Did Last Summer

Remember What You Did Last Summer? I DO!!!!!

Last Summer, And What You Did Back Then

Who Knows What You Did Last Summer? ME, THAT'S WHO!

This has Tara Reid written all over it

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
This has Tara Reid written all over it

Actually....the 'blond skank currently known as Tara reid' is on the list. scroll down and look at the listing for the latest Crow sequel. scary!!!!

the whole list is a sad commentary on the lack orginal ideas in Hollywood.

:headshake :headshake :headshake

There are only a couple of movies in there that would grab my attention. True Lies 2, Jurassic Park IV, Mad Max: Fury Road, and King Conan: Crown of Iron.

And did I see a sequel for Mrs. Doubtfire? One of my favorite comedy movies.

Well Im looking forward to see a lot of those movies like

Batman Begins 2 & 3

The Bourne Ultimatum

Butterfly Effect 2

Elf 2 :P

Fantastic Four 2 & 3(A lot of people didnt like 1 because i guess 2 much story not enough fighting but I really enjoyed it)

was going to say Fast and the Furious 3 but w/out Walker and Diesel NOO GOOD

Gladiator 2?

The Hobbit

Mortal Kombat(cant help it I love the games and glad they are ignoring #2.)

Pirates of the Carribean 2 & 3

Resident Evil 3 & 4(again love the game),

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 07:49 PM)
The synopsis for Mighty Ducks 4 sounds exactly the same as the first Mighty Ducks.  No way a lot of these movies will ever get made.

you underestimate the direct to video market.

I really hope Halloween 9 is better than Resurrection. If not, they should just end the franchise. This is one of the movies I look forward to and FYI, it still might not be made because there is no cast, Moustapha Akkad is gone, and because the Halloween series is becoming a joke. This movie has been in pre-production for a long time now. But, Michael Myers is my boy so I hope this one can really resurrect (no pun intended) the franchise.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
But, Michael Myers is my boy so I hope this one can really resurrect (no pun intended) the franchise.

Meh, if Michael Myers was such hot s*** then he would have been up in space duking it out with Jason and Freddie a couple of years ago. . . :bang

They should have stopped Halloween at number 3. Even though 3 (Season of the Witch) had nothing to do with the Michael Myers storyline, it was still a creative film.

Halloween II mostly sucked, but it still had Donald Pleseance in it so I'll let it slide.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 12:01 AM)
So you married an axe muderer was 93 minutes long...?

are you asking? or saying that 93 minutes isn't long? That movie DRAGS about halfway through....by the time they get to the actual honeymoon, I think that's why they're at the mansion, the movie just dies. Prior to that...it's A+

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 12:57 AM)
Michael Myers was really good in Wayne's World and the underrated, and way too long "So you married and Axe Murderer"

I thought it was "So I Married an Axe Murderer". . . :huh

Or are you talking about a sequel I don't know about. :)

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 01:10 AM)
nevermind...the halloween/axe murderer joke is officially dead.

Or maybe you're just a stupidhead. :lol:

Seriously though, I thought Austin Powers 3 was the real Revenge fo Michael Myers. :)

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 01:50 AM)
Meh, if Michael Myers was such hot s*** then he would have been up in space duking it out with Jason and Freddie a couple of years ago. . .  :bang

They should have stopped Halloween at number 3.  Even though 3 (Season of the Witch) had nothing to do with the Michael Myers storyline, it was still a creative film.

Halloween II mostly sucked, but it still had Donald Pleseance in it so I'll let it slide.

I have to disagree with you here. Jason X was terribly terrible and Freddy vs Jason was not so bad but Michael Myers is not the type to be in one of those kinds of movies. His goal is not to kill other mass murderers, but to kill the remains of the family that screwed him over as a kid. Halloween 3 was absolutely horrible as well, along with Resurrection. It has zero business as a Halloween movie. They should have just called it Season of the Witch because Halloween = Michael Myers. Halloween II was bad but it wasn't great. But then again, I have a huge bias here.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
Halloween 3 was absolutely horrible as well, along with Resurrection. It has zero business as a Halloween movie. They should have just called it Season of the Witch because Halloween = Michael Myers.

277 more days til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...

277 more days til Halloween...Silver Shamrock!

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
Am I alone in not being interested in the new Superman movie?  Some movies are better left alone. In my opinion, there is only one "Superman" in the movies, and he is no longer with us.

So who are you slighting, George Reeves or Christopher Reeve?