Skip Bayless

TheHammer

Skips annoying and he just talks to make sure that his voice still works. I have been forced to listen to him on the Jim Rome show, and its always the same thing. He just thinks of the most insensitive and controversial thing to say, and gets behind it 100 percent. Nobody can change his mind, and he just keeps talking.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
Skips annoying and he just talks to make sure that his voice still works.  I have been forced to listen to him on the Jim Rome show, and its always the same thing.  He just thinks of the most insensitive and controversial thing to say, and gets behind it 100 percent.  Nobody can change his mind, and he just keeps talking.

reminds me of someone.....

QUOTE(TheHammer @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 03:45 PM)
Its not so much that I want to kill him, I just don't want him to be alive...anymore.

I wouldn't take anything Skip says with any credibility. Look at the awful show he's on ESPN. The show actually kind of makes him somewhat smart due to the fact he's up against Woody Paige, but any smart sports fan can see that Bayless is a complete moron.

QUOTE(toasty @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 05:31 PM)
i think his comments on frank being cancer, etc stem from when skippy was in chicago... so he's just not paying attention anymore

Which wouldn't surprise me at all. Neither he nor Paige are very fond of USCF...in fact, I believe Paige called it a "dump."

Of course, the last time he was there was undoubtedly last century, so who the f*** cares?

I like these shows...1&10, ATH, PTI...because it lets you in on some other sports opinions, but some of it I just hate due to bias, thus being unprofessional, thus not doing their job very well at all. I just wish when someone were uninformed on something in one of these shows, they would say "I have no clue what your talking about on this topic so I'm not even going to answer" instead of making an ass out of themselves like they sometimes do.