Benefits of Being a season Ticket Holder

rangercal

Lots of things. I use the season ticket holder phone line to order premium tickets on game day for face value. I like getting the free gifts and the annual book. I like being able to go to all the games, and even not go to some with the thought of "i'll go tomorrow."

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 06:32 PM)
Anyone get a phone call today from players?

I loved the blurb in the Times about players calling ST holders:

(approximating the quote because I don't f***ing memorize the newspaper, okaaaaaayyyy????) :D

"Hi, this is Neal Cotts, and I'm.....not really sure why I'm calling, I thought we could just chat for a minute...."

:lol:

QUOTE(MarkBuehrle_TheAce @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
i have had my season tickets (actually my dads) since 2000, they are amazing, 3rd baseline right behind the home dugout

I know where they are. I love that section/area. I was just wondering because to get thsoe you must have had them for a long time, or have a parent have them for a long time.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)
I know where they are. I love that section/area.  I was just wondering because to get thsoe you must have had them for a long time, or have a parent  have them for a long time.

Rock, what kind of seats do you have? Do you do any kind of trading/selling?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Rock, what kind of seats do you have?  Do you do any kind of trading/selling?

Absolutely I do. My tickets are on the first base line. I dont like them as much as I would some on the 3rd base line, but we couldnt move this year. As some people know I have sold/given away/traded tickets many times, and I look forward to it this year. Especially if Quick is not going to some of his games, I love the club level.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
Absolutely I do.  My tickets are on the first base line.  I dont like them as much as I would some on the 3rd base line, but we couldnt move this year.  As some people know I have sold/given away/traded tickets many times, and I look forward to it this year.  Especially if Quick is not going to some of his games, I love the club level.

I'm in 113...row CC...we'll have to meet at a game this year.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Wait a second.  The players call season tickets holders?  Are you serious?  Is this like the stories about Payton answering phones for the Bears, or is it an organized thing?

It's an organized thing. They have been doing it for atleast a few years now.