Bruce Almighty

GASHWOUND

Well, guess I'm the only who's seen it so far...Just got back from and I must say it was hilarious.

VERY funny scenes in the movie, especially the jazz scene which was very funny.

predictable ending where he learns a very valuable life lesson, blah, blah, blah...

But if you liked The Mask(which this movie has alot of similarities too) and Ace Ventura this movie is worth your time..I give it a B

Well, guess I'm the only who's seen it so far...Just got back from and I must say it was hilarious.

predictable ending where he learns a very valuable life lesson, blah, blah, blah...

But if you liked The Mask(which this movie has alot of similarities too) and Ace Ventura this movie is worth your time..I give it a B

I heard it was hilarious, Ill probably see it sometime soon...

I liked it, I thought the scene with the news caster was hilarious. I would not compare it to the mask. It is better than the mask both in story, acting, and characters. The Mask was just Jim Caray acting like a nut...this movie actually had a purpose.

Anyway good movie I give it a B or a B+

I liked it, I thought the scene with the news caster was hilarious. I would not compare it to the mask. It is better than the mask both in story, acting, and characters. The Mask was just Jim Caray acting like a nut...this movie actually had a purpose.

Anyway good movie I give it a B or a B+

I only compared it to the Mask cause in The Mask and in Bruce Almighty he's a down on his luck guy, nothing going right and is bestowed with super powers..and there's another dog who does tricks in it. :D