Anyone watch Smallville tonight?

WilliamTell

It's ridiculous how the whole f***ing town knows who he is. Nothing like the comics whatsoever.

Tom welling is a douche too imo. He basically did nothing before smallville... the he auditions for it... wins the part and declines it twice. Who does that? Not like he had conflicts because he was so busy.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)
It's ridiculous how the whole f***ing town knows who he is. Nothing like the comics whatsoever.

Tom welling is a douche too imo. He basically did nothing before smallville... the he auditions for it... wins the part and declines it twice. Who does that? Not like he had conflicts because he was so busy.

lol he declined twice for it? wow......

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Jan 26, 2006 -> 11:21 PM)
I thought this episode was terrible.

YOU GET ONE DO-OVER CRYSTAL

op sorry, this time a character that doesn't suck is going to die

Yeah I didn't like seeing him die. I do think Kristin Kruek is hot but it was pretty sucky that he can go back and do that crap.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 12:01 AM)
I've only seen about 15 episodes so I only have a glimpse of how good they are. Most I've seen are pretty good, but this was the best one I've seen. I'm not a regular viewer obviously but it was a very dramatic episode.

I've seen almost every episode and I would say this was the best one. For the first half hour, I was saying Clark was dreaming.

And Kristin looked great last night...but its pretty obvious I would think that.

Awesome show.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)

In fairness, the Superman part has long been thought to have been cursed, and carries with it the strong possibility that the actor will be type-cast out of that role. So many famous people have turned down many different versions of the superman part, on both TV and Movie. There is an expected strong committment from the actor playing the Superman part, and alot of actors dont want to make that committment.

Tom Welling is a douche now because is pissed that he wasnt carried over into the movie as Superman. In case Welling didnt notice, he is short. Short isnt bad if you are playing a teenage superman. Short is bad when you are trying to play a full grown superman, who is anywhere from 6'4" to 6'6" in the comics.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 09:38 AM)
In fairness, the Superman part has long been thought to have been cursed, and carries with it the strong possibility that the actor will be type-cast out of that role.  So many famous people have turned down many different versions of the superman part, on both TV and Movie.  There is an expected strong committment from the actor playing the Superman part, and alot of actors dont want to make that committment. 

Tom Welling is a douche now because is pissed that he wasnt carried over into the movie as Superman.    In case Welling didnt notice, he is short.  Short isnt bad if you are playing a teenage superman.  Short is bad when you are trying to play a full grown superman, who is anywhere from 6'4" to 6'6" in the comics.

I don't know his stats...but I didn't think Welling was short.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
I don't know his stats...but I didn't think Welling was short.

he is listed as 6'3" on IMDB.com, but I read somewhere that he is around 6'1", which was a major reason that Bryan Singer didnt want to use him(plus the fact that he wanted his own actor, and an unknown). Who knows, I may be wrong. Tom Welling is still a douche' ;)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 10:02 AM)
he is listed as 6'3" on IMDB.com, but I read somewhere that he is around 6'1", which was a major reason that Bryan Singer didnt want to use him(plus the fact that he wanted his own actor, and an unknown).  Who knows, I may be wrong.  Tom Welling is still a douche'  ;)

He can be a douche....I'll take his money and looks. And his kiss scenes with Kristin. Yum yum.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 08:24 AM)
I've seen almost every episode and I would say this was the best one.  For the first half hour, I was saying Clark was dreaming.

And Kristin looked great last night...but its pretty obvious I would think that.

Awesome show.

Yeah she looked great, haha.