get wright out now

Bmr31

Either way this has been a really good game by Wright. Arguably it could be 2-1 if the Sox had a great throw on the dp, but even then I don't know if they would of got him.

Wright made two mistakes in my book and has had much better control. I know one thing, when Wright has control he is freaking nasty.

Either way this has been a really good game by Wright.  Arguably it could be 2-1 if the Sox had a great throw on the dp, but even then I don't know if they would of got him. 

Wright made two mistakes in my book and has had much better control.  I know one thing, when Wright has control he is freaking nasty.

Young beats out that grounder regardless of the throw.

And yeah, Danny looks solid today. 7 K's, and just the 1 walk. Good game when we needed it. :)

I've been a huge Wright fan since the first time I saw him pitch. This guy has ace stuff and I think he can turn into a real workhorse too.

We really have a hell of a rotation, especially when Buehrle picks things up. If I'm the Sox I don't touch the pitching staff other then White and then move up Almonte or Rauch (i would love letting Rauch ease in via the pen). The Sox should make their move on the offensive end without moving any pitchers (Other then White).

I've been a huge Wright fan since the first time I saw him pitch.  This guy has ace stuff and I think he can turn into a real workhorse too. 

We really have a hell of a rotation, especially when Buehrle picks things up.  If I'm the Sox I don't touch the pitching staff other then White and then move up  Almonte or Rauch (i would love letting Rauch ease in via the pen).  The Sox should make their move on the offensive end without moving any pitchers (Other then White).

I agree. Our starting 5 is good, and has potential to be great.

Either way this has been a really good game by Wright.  Arguably it could be 2-1 if the Sox had a great throw on the dp, but even then I don't know if they would of got him. 

Wright made two mistakes in my book and has had much better control.  I know one thing, when Wright has control he is freaking nasty.

Young beats out that grounder regardless of the throw.

And yeah, Danny looks solid today. 7 K's, and just the 1 walk. Good game when we needed it. :)

Our pitching has been good this whole series against the hapless detroit offense...we lose 3-2 the first game, 1-0 the 2nd game and hold the Tigers to 2 runs to this point in the 3rd...

Our f***ing offense has been screwing up this whole year

EDIT: make that 3runs to this point

Our pitching has been good this whole series against the hapless detroit offense...we lose 3-2 the first game, 1-0 the 2nd game and hold the Tigers to 2 runs to this point in the 3rd...

This f***ing offense is screwing up this whole year

If you look at it, our offense really wasn't changed much in the off-season. Most of our biggest moves were to solidify our pitching (Colon, Loaiza, Koch, White, Gordon), while offensively we really only made minor moves (Rios, Daubach).

Kind of ironic that so far, our pitching has been pretty good (although inconsistent), while it's been our offense that, like you said, has cost us big time.

This f***ing offense is screwing up this whole year

If you look at it, our offense really wasn't changed much in the off-season. Most of our biggest moves were to solidify our pitching (Colon, Loaiza, Koch, White, Gordon), while offensively we really only made minor moves (Rios, Daubach).

Kind of ironic that so far, our pitching has been pretty good (although inconsistent), while it's been our offense that, like you said, has cost us big time.

Like I have said KW did a hell of a job. Offensively this team is weak, it isn't that the playesr suck, although they aren't producing, its just that it isn't the right mix. You want some power, some speed, some defensive players and mixed in that group some guys that can lay bunts, etc.

Olivo is the only guy on this team that can consistently get a bunt down. Bunts were one thing I loved about Rowand; boy was he awesome at that.

I'd say Rios and White are two guys I'd be more then willing to move. Konerko is the guy I would move though to find a centerfielder (I love what Joe is doing though considering, but its really early).