CREDE DOES YARD WORK

southsider2k5

Way to go White Sox! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:finger Tigers!

Also, what happened to Roman who said that Crede was on his perma-ban list? How would you like me to prepare that crow for you Roman? ;)

Let's go White Sox! It's time to kick some ass and take some names! Maybe THIS finally lit a fire under their ass! (I doubt it did, but I can still hope, haha)

Way to go White Sox!  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

:finger Tigers!

Also, what happened to Roman who said that Crede was on his perma-ban list?  How would you like me to prepare that crow for you Roman? ;)

Let's go White Sox!  It's time to kick some ass and take some names!  Maybe THIS finally lit a fire under their ass! (I doubt it did, but I can still hope, haha)

Apu the wind shifted. It is coming from the north now... CREDE IS GOD NOW.

This is the kinda win I like to see. We fought back. Twice.

Here's to hoping we can use this momentum in the next series.

Well, we came back from a 3-run defecit, then we won it after it had been tied.

The thing I like is that in the last week or so, we've shown some life after getting down. We came back from 5-1 down against the Jays, and now today we came back after it looked like we were dead. We're starting to turn the corner, but it's a LOOOOOOOOOONG curve indeed.

This is the kinda win I like to see. We fought back. Twice.

Here's to hoping we can use this momentum in the next series.

The team has fought back a few times lately. Now I happen to like both Knotts and the other guy that beat us. I think they are both pretty solid pitchers, but we should of scored runs.

Hopefully this is what Crede needs to start hitting.

It's got to help his confidence, winning the game for us like that.

Oh boy, I respect your position, but how many times have all of us said "Finally, a so and so player has turned it around" or "Finally the Sox have turned it around"

I will not be surprised though if they lost 6 out of the next 8 and be done with this miserable season

I mean....we thought Frank would finally get a on a tear after a couple of HRs and now he is in a 4 for 30 slump

Maggs has been average at best

CLee has been doing decently well recently but he is by no means on a tear

PK did decent against Tor in the last game but now he is back in his crappy slump

I mean.....which player on our team is consistently performing

The O just sucks.....get freaking Kenny Lofton here to get us a legit hit off man

Oh boy, I respect your position, but how many times have all of us said "Finally, a so and so player has turned it around" or "Finally the Sox have turned it around"

I personally have said this 5 or 6 times this season, including after today's game. I keep hoping that one of these times, I'll be right!

I will not be surprised though if they lost 6 out of the next 8 and be done with this miserable season

Well that's not a very good way to think. I hope you are wrong.

I mean....we thought Frank would finally get a on a tear after a couple of HRs and now he is in a 4 for 30 slump

Frank looks completely lost at the plate. I don't understand it.

Maggs has been average at best

True. Average is about as good as we can expect out of most of our players so far in '03.

CLee has been doing decently well recently but he is by no means on a tear

Considering how poorly he started the year, his numbers are actually quite good. But, overall, they're just decent, you're right

PK did decent against Tor in the last game but now he is back in his crappy slump

Yep.

I mean.....which player on our team is consistently performing

Aside from Loaiza and Marte, nobody.

The O just sucks.....get freaking Kenny Lofton here to get us a legit hit off man

Heh, we aren't quite THAT desperate.

I think that if the Sox start to trade away a few guys, they should try to get Damon from Boston (maybe for Koch). That would fill our need for a CF, and could maybe put him lead-off or 2nd in the line-up.

I'm tickled to death for the win and Crede's big hit, but I saw a replay of it on Baseball Tonight, and it sure looked like a knuckle ball that didn't do anything and was just sitting there on the inside part of the plate ready to be hit. It's kind of like winning a war against France. I'll take it and be happy about it, but I won't brag about it.

Carlos Lee is clutch.  Everyone else is just a wannabe.

Carlos Lee is clutch. But Joe Crede has done some amazing clutch things. The game tying and game winning homeruns (the latter a GS nonetheless) last year at Toronto (that was truly awesome) and I believe he had a game winning single later in the season. But Lee is also very clutch, maybe moreso than Crede. A walkoff gamewinning grand slam against the Cubs a couple years back (heck, doing that against the Cubs makes him the man in my book), the game against Toronto (wasnt walkoff but it was gamewinning). Either way, both are very clutch...

Heather just stalk him down, suck his dick, and move on,  JEEEEEEEEEESUS, lol. :rolleyes:

lol, bmr!!! I hope he and the team don't get hurt by SARS this week in Toronto!!!

And Carlos IS clutch...Not just because I like him, but it's a FACT. He's getting the big hits.

lol, bmr!!!  I hope he and the team don't get hurt by SARS this week in Toronto!!!

And Carlos IS clutch...Not just because I like him, but it's a FACT.  He's getting the big hits.

Oh i suspect he is "getting" something else too......... ;)