coca-cola bringing back glass bottles

thedoctor

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 05:06 PM)
So liquor should be taken out of glass bottles and be put in plastic then, right?

Sure, why not?

I'm not an alcohol purist. I don't care what the vessel's made of.

If it reduces the chance and amount of glass being shattered on the ground by careless dickheads, I'm for it.

After all, you have to try to legislate basic, lowest-level common decency because too many people won't exercise it otherwise.

Edited by The Critic

In related news, Coca-Cola also announced the return of shards of f***ing broken glass in streets, on sidewalks, and on playgrounds across America.

And parents everywhere rejoiced....

Stupid stupid stupid idea.

Further developments have indicated that your vagina is so gaping that NASA has issued the Hubble Space Telescope to photograph deep into its abyess.

When I was working in Mexico, I couldn't figure out why the Coke tasted different. What is interesting is the Mexicans wanted me to bring US coke with me, and some of my neighbors wanted me to bring Mexican Coke back. I had a trade going for months.

wow.

bootlegging coke.

that didnt come out right

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 11:10 PM)
turns out that Mexico makes coke with sugar cane (which is infinitely better) and the US makes it with Corn Syrup.

I loved going to mexico and getting soda. Their ice cream was also better. don't know why.

Those weren't almonds in the ice cream.

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 09:29 PM)
Further developments have indicated that your vagina is so gaping that NASA has issued the Hubble Space Telescope to photograph deep into its abyess.

Wow. A vagina "joke". That must KILL in your 6th grade class. Good one. What's next, a gay "joke"?

"Uncle Dice, what else is funny to say???"

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 07:54 PM)
Sure, why not?

I'm not an alcohol purist. I don't care what the vessel's made of.

If it reduces the chance and amount of glass being shattered on the ground by careless dickheads, I'm for it.

After all, you have to try to legislate basic, lowest-level common decency because too many people won't exercise it otherwise.

Friendship is now over. Beer in plastic is sooooooooo wrong.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
which beer does that?  They had that ad on television where there is a model with a case and the two guys stare and ask if they're plastic......referring to her case or her breasts.

Coors light

"Oh ya...their plastic all right"

"They're even bigger up close!"

And I know that Bud Light did a little thing where the bottles were made out of aluminum too.