Core of the Core - 1/30 Update

Heads22

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 09:48 AM)
I got another question.  I wouldn't mind going to this, but I'm only 20.  Do you have to be 21 to go?

No not at all. They don't card you to get into the patio party. You just 'hypothetically' wouldn't be able to drink.

QUOTE(TornLabrum @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
All that means is that hypothetically you get unlimited pop instead of unlimited beer.

Not hypothetically. That's exactly what it means.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. :ph34r:

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 06:21 PM)
Kenny may have shown a lack of class, but I missed the part this offseason where Frank's class shined through.

Nothing to do with either of them. Referring to the childish booing that will likely take place.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
Nothing to do with either of them. Referring to the childish booing that will likely take place.

Ahh ok, sorry. I disagree with anybody that will boo.....as silly as Frank has been, the amazing things he did for us as a player at least deserve the respect of not booing or cheering.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 09:16 PM)
Alright, I don't care what you guys think, but stay the hell out of this thread with the childish bickering over the Frank stuff. I'll suspend anybody that brings it up.

So Boz is suspended.. :rolly

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 09:16 PM)
Alright, I don't care what you guys think, but stay the hell out of this thread with the childish bickering over the Frank stuff. I'll suspend anybody that brings it up.

yea, and no attendance talk either

:P

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 09:54 PM)
So Boz is suspended..  :rolly

Not retroactively of course, but I'm sick of it, to be honest. And yes, I'll suspend anybody, and no, I'm not kidding.

Back to relevant core talk.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 3, 2006 -> 12:18 PM)
Just waiting on the Sox. The second it lands in my inbox I'll post it.

Looks now like we'll be waiting until next week since yesterday passed w/o a flyer. I imagine those guys in group sales have their work cut out for them this year.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 1, 2006 -> 12:39 AM)
Not retroactively of course, but I'm sick of it, to be honest. And yes, I'll suspend anybody, and no, I'm not kidding.

Back to relevant core talk.

Wow…Brutal. As an Admin why don’t you spark some Core talk with your inside info? Conversation leads to subject change, subject change leads to more conversation…is that not what forums are about?