Reasonably humorous parody

Mplssoxfan

This game is going to be won by the team that exacts its will on its opponent. It’s that simple. Football is about physicality, and the more physical team will take home the Super Bowl trophy. I won three championships in my career so I know what I’m talking about.

In becoming a three-time champion, I had to make sacrifices and endure more pain than you can even imagine. Want to know how many surgeries I had during my career? Twenty-nine. That’s right. I had 29 surgeries. The likes of you can’t even begin to conceive the level of sacrifice required to be a champion. You know what? I’m going to go get another surgery now just to prove I’m better than you.

Okay, I’m back. That’s 30 surgeries I’ve had now. Thirty! I had them do a needless procedure on my eye – going in through my rectum – just to prove you’re a pussy and that I’m better than you. Come on. Say it. Say that I’m better than you. You know it’s true. Want to know what else? I made sure they didn’t use any anesthetic so I could feel each glorious and excruciating second. Want to know why? Because I’m a champion and a true champion can put up with pain. And we’ll find out whether the Steelers or Seahawks are true champions this Sunday.

—Mark Schlereth

:lol:

Cowher to Seahawks fans: "AAWHD LAAAH MOAGKILOA!"

Pittsburgh's Roethlisberger, von Oelhoffen, and Polamalu out-funny name Seattle's Alexander, Jackson, and Engrams

God politely asks League MVP Shaun Alexander to please stop pointing at Him

I personally thought all those were pretty solid.