Omgz my SAT scores are available!!!

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully I never got to take SAT/ACT because I barely spoke English 4 years ago and would have failed miserably anyway since I am, for all intents and purposes, not a particularly intelligent person.

Then again, as they say, the dumber the thespian the better :lol:

that's good. gives you time to study.

:bang

HONSETELY, I havent studied for a test or quiz since 9th grade.......I dont need to well on the SATS anyways....I have my future planned out.....2 yrs at (the college you cant not get into) Nassau Unveristy and then get my ____(I think its called Associates If i recall from my friend) THEN go to acdemy school to be a Nassau Cop or NYC cop but Nassua is harder to get into, but is easy when ya get into it and NYC is easier to get into, but sucks when ya in it

BE GOOD

HONSETELY, I havent studied for a test or quiz since 9th grade.......I dont need to well on the SATS anyways....I have my future planned out.....2 yrs at (the college you cant not get into) Nassau Unveristy and then get my ____(I think its called Associates If i recall from my friend) THEN go to acdemy school to be a Nassau Cop or NYC cop but Nassua is ahrder to get into, but is easy when ya getinto it and NYC is easier to get into, but sucks when ya in it

BE GOOD

You're a junior...? In high school?

HONSETELY, I havent studied for a test or quiz since 9th grade.......I dont need to well on the SATS anyways....I have my future planned out.....2 yrs at (the college you cant not get into) Nassau Unveristy and then get my ____(I think its called Associates If i recall from my friend) THEN go to acdemy school to be a Nassau Cop or NYC cop but Nassua is ahrder to get into, but is easy when ya getinto it and NYC is easier to get into, but sucks when ya in it

BE GOOD

You're a junior...? In high school?

YES, steff why is that hard to believe? I should be a SR. but got left back a while ago? AND i just turned 18

BE GOOD

Got my scores back today, got a 1220. Thought I would have done better on the Math, but Verbal was right where I thought it would be.

Math: 630

Verbal: 590

Total: 1220

Great Job!!!

Any idea where you are going to college?

Got my scores back today, got a 1220. Thought I would have done better on the Math, but Verbal was right where I thought it would be.

WOW, congrats :cheers :cheers .....I'D be lucky to get 800....STEFF, thanks for the good luck

BE GOOD

Nice work, thats right around what I got.

Jebus, who knew they'd be so many future MENSAs on Soxtalk!

My g/f got 35 on her ACT and consistently averaged 1400+ on her practice SATs. a few years back, but decided not to take it.

Fortunately, I am totally secure in my intellectual mediocrity... :D

Nice work, thats right around what I got.

Jebus, who knew they'd be so many future MENSAs on Soxtalk!

My g/f got 35 on her ACT and consistently averaged 1400+ on her practice SATs. a few years back, but decided not to take it.

Fortunately, I am totally secure in my intellectual mediocrity... :D

Why didn't she take it..?

I thought I was going to bomb it. I was not a good test taker at all. I scored real high on the math. I nearly fell off the chair when I saw the results. But before that I was unsure what I was going to "do". I blame those test results 100% on my end of month b****yness at work :angry: Month end closings SUCK!

Why didn't she take it..?

I am not sure, exactly, we didn't go out then. I think it was her senior year and she already got in NW so she said f*** it. Or maybe she got scared that she would get low scores under pressure, I know that's the reason she refuses to this day take an IQ test. Ignorance is bliss type thing, lol.

I am not sure, exactly, we didn't go out then.  I think it was her senior year and she already got in NW so she said f*** it.  Or maybe she got scared that she would get low scores under pressure, I know that's the reason she refuses to this day take an IQ test. Ignorance is bliss type thing, lol.

NW = North Western?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but in order to get into college you HAVE to take it, right? That's the way I remember it in 1990.

I blame those test results 100% on my end of month b****yness at work  Month end closings SUCK!

I thought it was Fiscal Q's that suck...or is it semi-annuals? Never know with you FAs, lol.

Then again the green must balance the whole thing out at the end, no?

I am not sure, exactly, we didn't go out then.  I think it was her senior year and she already got in NW so she said f*** it.  Or maybe she got scared that she would get low scores under pressure, I know that's the reason she refuses to this day take an IQ test. Ignorance is bliss type thing, lol.

NW = North Western?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but in order to get into college you HAVE to take it, right? That's the way I remember it in 1990.

NW = North Western?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but in order to get into college you HAVE to take it, right? That's the way I remember it in 1990

Never went to college, woudn't know anything about NW admission process.

I am gonna ask her...

I thought it was Fiscal Q's that suck...or is it semi-annuals?  Never know with you FAs, lol.

Then again the green must balance the whole thing out at the end, no?

The quarters suck, too. But not as bad since the monthly info flows into them. The year ends I don't mess with. They hire an outside firm to do that. But I still have to supply all the info and if it's wrong my ass is grass. The monthly stuff is the worst because we have reporting deadlines. If I miss those, I'm screwed. And the accruals are never right. A lot of staff accountants are morons and don't care if they mess up. So I get to clean up after them.

The monthly stuff is the worst because we have reporting deadlines. If I miss those, I'm screwed. And the accruals are never right

Those f***in' accruals, total dead weight, I wish someone would fire them already.

:)