Our good buddy Ken Rosenthal says.....

Cali

The Angels and White Sox have emerged as suitors for Royals center fielder Carlos Beltran.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...... Take it for what it's worth.

Lemme get the usual reply's out of the way first :D

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

"Not with JR (KW) in charge"

"f*** Ken Rosenthal!"(My personal favorite)

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

I'll take number 4.

f*** KEN ROSENTHAL!

Thanks! :D

CWSOX45

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

How about been there, done that thread... :bang

that was Gammons who said that right? So now we have 2 sources of people we can't stand reporting stories in our favor, that's White Sox baseball! ;)

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

that was Gammons who said that right? So now we have 2 sources of people we can't stand reporting stories in our favor, that's White Sox baseball! ;)

BTW Nice signature Cali.

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

BTW Nice signature Cali.

Listening to the new album right now :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Angels have the prospects to offer, but Erstad is going to be back or I think he is.  But if they got him and they got Erstad back they'd have a hell of an outfield.

Then Fullmer and Wooten go to waste, because then Salmon has to DH....or Salmon becomes tradeable.

What's wrong with Erstad anyways?

I HIGHLY doubt KC would trade Beltran to a division rival -- unless we make them an offer they can't refuse.

Worst thing that could have happened is KC starting well..........no f***ing way in hell a divisional team gets Beltran. :angry:

I HIGHLY doubt KC would trade Beltran to a division rival -- unless we make them an offer they can't refuse.

WELL, no doubt they'll do it if we offer but the question is JR serious about winning?....THAT'S something, unfortanley us Sox fans cant control

BE GOOD

I was just talking to my pops about it and he said the Angels want a window to negotiate with him.

Erstad has a hammy problem and I guess the Angels would move Erstad to first. Remember, he played there when Vaughn was out.

I think the Angels would like to move Salmon, Erstad, Sele, or Appier.

Uh, it seems that just one day ago I was reading a thread about a firesale of our players, and now after one win others are talking about dealing for Carlos Beltran.

If we ever start talking about acquiring a player like Beltran, rest assured that the other team will have scouted Jeremy Reed.

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

Just for the sake of variety, I'll create a new response:

Who the f*** would want Carlos Beltran???????

:P

I KNOW we haven't seen THAT response yet!!!

Keepin' it Original!!!

I KNOW we haven't seen THAT response yet!!!

Keepin' it Original!!!

Who the f*** would want Carlos Beltran???????

Yep. he would definately mess up the great team chemistry we have going. Plus how could we get him in the lineup?

:D

I was just talking to my pops about it and he said the Angels want a window to negotiate with him.

Erstad has a hammy problem and I guess the Angels would move Erstad to first.  Remember, he played there when Vaughn was out. 

If they moved Erstad to first, then what in the hell would they do with Fullmer, Spiezio, and Wooten?

Also....if they move Erstad....I'd like to be first in line to get him. He's a helluva player.

Uh, it seems that just one day ago I was reading a thread about a firesale of our players, and now after one win others are talking about dealing for Carlos Beltran.

If we ever start talking about acquiring a player like Beltran, rest assured that the other team will have scouted Jeremy Reed.

I like Jeremy Reed quite a bit. While we know Beltran is a star his agent is Scott Boras and the Royals are asking for way too much.

Erstad has a hammy problem and I guess the Angels would move Erstad to first.  Remember, he played there when Vaughn was out. 

If they moved Erstad to first, then what in the hell would they do with Fullmer, Spiezio, and Wooten?

Also....if they move Erstad....I'd like to be first in line to get him. He's a helluva player.

Well Wooten, Fullmer and Spiezo are all free agents at the end of the season. I'd assume that two of them would stick around and rotate as dh's like they do now, while one of them would be gone.

The Angels have quite a few high priced players that do jack. Erstad is really good but he is overpaid at 8 mill a year. And if Erstie is overpaid at 8 mill per, then Konerko is way overpaid.

"Nope"

"Look who his agent is"

f*** him.

They better be unloading these mf'ers, not adding.