Underated Players

KipWellsFan

FRANK Thomas

JON Garland

Wee Willie

Jim Edmonds

Chris Stynes

Jim Parque

garland is 2-4 with a 5.70 era, yeah i can see how people would underrate him.

bill mueller hasn't been talked about much this year, but the man is hitting .390 in 41 games, he hits a lot of doubles and he plays a stellar 3rd base. i certainly underrated him at the beginning of the year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

guys who are underated in our org. alone....

olivo.... you guys all doubted when i tooted his horn and now look at how you all feel...

borchard... after watching him sunday .. he was the only one who consistantly got on base.... his defense isnt all that shabby either.....he will be just fine up here with these underachievers......

loz... who the heck would have thunk he would be our savior this year......

marte.......i would rather see him than billy botch anyday.. at least hes more consistant........

we need miles up here now.... jimenez is just too damn lazy and jose is just a pain in the ass.........platoon the three of them out there in the bermuda triangle and lets see what happens.. it couldnt be any worse than whats going on out there already...........

Garret Anderson is the most underrated star in the majors. He's right there with Magglio, but recognized even less then him.

Mike Lowell is very under-rated or at least I think thats the guy on the Marlins that has 16hr's. Maybe its Millar. I forget which one went to Boston.

Rocky Biddle

Vernon Wells

Rocco Badelli

Jose Cruz Jr

Michael Young

Esteban Loiaza

Gil Meche

Todd Worrell

Corey Lidle

Woody Williams

i think you mean tim worrell, as todd retired a good six years ago.

Rocco Baldelli is not underrated, he is overrated. He is being compared to Joe Dimaggio, and gets more media attention than even Alex Rodriguez.

Rocco will not put up superstar numbers in his career until he learns how to walk.