Chad Johnson Admitted into MENSA

He was walking down "Radio Row" in the Ren Center chatting with folks for the Network and when he talked with Dhani Jones and Dhani told him he was going to vacation in London, Chad asks, (seriously also), "What language do they speak in London"?

Yep, that's pretty funny.

A guy that I went to grade school with thought that peopel spoke Irish in Ireland. This was back in like 7th grade, though. Chad is a grown man. Good God, I can't even begin to imagine all of the basic s*** that he doesn't know. He probably thinks that the United States won the Civil War, and that it took place in the 1960s over in Europe.

Well, shoot, our former Vice President, Dan Quayle once said (From Wikipedia)"

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will never surrender to what is right."

"You all look like happy campers to me. Happy campers you are, happy campers you have been, and, as far as I am concerned, happy campers you will always be."

"The question is: Are we going to go forward to tomorrow, or past to the back?"

"I stand by all my misstatements."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 2, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Yep, that's pretty funny.

A guy that I went to grade school with thought that peopel spoke Irish in Ireland.  This was back in like 7th grade, though.  Chad is a grown man.  Good God, I can't even begin to imagine all of the basic s*** that he doesn't know.  He probably thinks that the United States won the Civil War, and that it took place in the 1960s over in Europe.

Um... people DO speak Irish in Ireland. You might know it as Gaelic. It's still an official language there, still on street signs in some places, etc.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 10:40 AM)
Um... people DO speak Irish in Ireland.  You might know it as Gaelic.  It's still an official language there, still on street signs in some places, etc.

In the Southwest of Ireland were I am from they still speak it a bit. I still speak it with my immediate family.Its great when you want to ask a family member something in public and pretty much you can guarentee no one will know what you are talking about. My wife and I are going to teach our son, but we want him to learn english first, then we will teach him Gaelic.

QUOTE(SouthsideNorthsideFan @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 04:11 AM)
They did...

The United States OF THE NORTH won, correct? Not the United States as we know it. In a Civil War, we'd be pretty f***ing far from united, yeah? That is the entire point.

If someone asks you who won the Civil War, do you say that we did? Because we are the United States. That would include the South.

Say man, what language do they speak in England? :lol:

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 04:40 PM)
Um... people DO speak Irish in Ireland.  You might know it as Gaelic.  It's still an official language there, still on street signs in some places, etc.

English or Hiberno-English is the NATIONAL STANDARD LANGUAGE OF IRELAND

LOL at some of you guys. My point was that this dude back in grade school thought that Irish was their national language. 90% of the people in Ireland are speaking a variation of English RIGHT NOW. And here you come chiming in with "Well, the vast vast minority still speak Gaelic!". :lol:

Wow, maybe I never should of posted anything in the first place.