clemens taking the mound now......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

but i want to see this little part of history in the making... yes i hate the yanks but gotta admire clemens and his mark on the baseball world here with #300 up and coming............ GOOD LUCK ROGER .. GO GET EM........BEAT THOSE WRONG COLOR SOX................ :headbang :headbang :headbang

but i want to see this little part of history in the making... yes i hate the yanks but gotta admire clemens and his mark on the baseball world here with #300 up and coming............ GOOD LUCK ROGER .. GO GET EM........BEAT THOSE WRONG COLOR SOX................ :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I'd rather him not do it in Boston, but if it happens hey whatever. I'm sure many Red Sox fans wouldn't mind either.

Congrats to the Rocket

Guest hotsoxchick1

1,2,3 inning there and it was a nice one too...........hey i dont care where he does it really.. as long as he can accomplish it............would be a touche( :fyou ) to boston if he could have their asses kicked there in their own home.............. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think its in yankee stadium right now lol so skip past that last comment.............lol.....sorry for the confusion...........my bad....... ;)

Does Nomar have some OCD?  lol.  he was fixing his gloves in the batters box about 5 times in a row and in the same exact order.  lol.  i thought that was funny.

He's been doing that forever. He also clicks his feet the same way every pitch.

Does Nomar have some OCD?  lol.  he was fixing his gloves in the batters box about 5 times in a row and in the same exact order.  lol.  i thought that was funny.

Konerko does it just as bad as Nomar and it's even more annoying because he isn't hitting anything these days.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yes nomar has it bad.. paulie also has it bad too.. they both can drive ya nuts waiting about 15 minutes for each pitch lol with their stupid little rituals.............on another note.. maybe clemens will get his 300 at wrigley???? how cool would that be.....lol...... ;)

yes nomar has it bad.. paulie also has it bad too.. they both can drive ya nuts waiting about 15 minutes for each pitch lol with their stupid little rituals.............on another note.. maybe clemens will get his 300 at wrigley???? how cool would that be.....lol...... ;)

At least Nomar can hit the damn ball.