Futurama

Chisoxfn

And I know I'm not the only fan of the show on here, but for those that aren't aware of it, Cartoon Network reached some sort of agreement with Groening and company and the show went back into production for a few episodes (IIRC, it wasn't a large number of new episodes, but new episodes are still new episodes).

My guess is if the new episodes do well they will order up a full season. Or so I hope. So you assbags better all watch these new episodes cause I demand more new Futurama's :)

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
I heard about that and am excited to see the new ones.  That is one series that really grew on me when I started watching it on Adult Swim.

^^^^^^^^^

That's about word-for-word the sort of reply I was going to write. That's amazing.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 03:17 PM)
^^^^^^^^^

That's about word-for-word the sort of reply I was going to write.  That's amazing.

same here. watched it every so often when it was on fox, but never really got into until adult swim and it being back to back w/ family guy. he it takes flight with cartoon network... :headbang

I'm pretty sure what they're creating right now are direct-to-DVD movies of Futurama, not new episodes. Since Futurama became so big on Adult Swim and the DVD sales were so large that David X. Cohen and Groening decided to bring the show back with 4 new movies that will be released on DVD.