Super Bowl Commercials

Goldmember

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 11:27 AM)
I like the Ameriquest one on the plane, when the woman accidentally mounts the sleepy guy.  It was completely unrelated to the product, but i thought it was hilarious.

Yep, that and the other one with the daughter and wife and the guy on the hospital bed..................everything else was horrible.

One thing that really amazed me was that ridiculous ad for that new men's razor (Gilette maybe?). It has 5 blades on the front, and one on the back.

What's amazing about it (aside from the fact that the ad, and the product, are laughably stupid) is that the Onion did a parody article on this very thing:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930

I mean, how idiotic does this company have to be? Their products have actually, literally, fulfilled an Onion article about a parody of the future.

Am I the only person in this world who just does NOT get the Sierra Mist commercials? I could write any of those lame ass things. They rarely make sense, and when they do, they're just dumb. The one where nobody can believe the guy wrote his name on the bottle? I guess the writer of that commercial has never worked in an office.

They make Dilbert seem like comedic gold.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 08:20 AM)
re-check 'em out here...

which are you favs?

mine where the streaking lamb, the grizzly one & for some reason the hummer 'little monster' one made me lmao...

I liked the Fed Ex caveman one. Aside from that I thought the commercials were just as lame as the Super Bowl. By far the worse all around super bowl (commercials and game) that I've ever seen.

The game sucked because of the pathetic officiating and the commercials were pathetic.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 11:26 AM)
I liked the Kermit the Frog "Not Easy Being Green" Ford hybrid vehicle commercial.

You would, ya tree hugger! :P

I liked the grizzly bear and the othe Bud one with the guys "working" on the roofs.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 10:51 AM)
I liked the FedEx and Magic Fridge ones the best.

My thoughts exactly. The Bud light with the guy that steals his friend's beer was a close 3rd.

At least there was beer at the party I was at to get through the 2nd half of commercials, and the game for that matter. :cheers Was it just me or did most of the funny commercials happen in the 1st 2 quaters??

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 05:13 PM)
My thoughts exactly. The Bud light with the guy that steals his friend's beer was a close 3rd.

At least there was beer at the party I was at to get through the 2nd half of commercials, and the game for that matter. :cheers  Was it just me or did most of the funny commercials happen in the 1st 2 quaters??

Um, they always try to do that. The early commercials are worth a lot more than the later ones, because if the game winds up turning into a blowout or a very boring game, people will tune out the 2nd half.

That still doesn't explain how the Hell that awful BK spot was the 2nd ad shown during the game.