Vanity Fair nude shot..

Steff

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 10:57 AM)
I agree on both counts. Scarlett needs a tan and Keira needs a months worth of BurgerKing Cheeseburgers.

PS: TO all your Score fans, anyone notice my new signature? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome sig man!! That bit Boers and Bernsie have been doing with that is classic!!

Scarlett is what Hollywood women SHOULD be....she eats, amazing!! To be honest, she's not too thick at all, just it's weird to see a famous woman that eats, what a concept!! Kiera and her exposed ribs freak me out, kind of ruins the pic IMO.

I do not know the reasoning for portraying scarlett johansson to be pale considering she isn't. Three for years ago she was plain and pale... now it is anything but that. She is not really dark but she certainly isn't as light skinned as someone like nicole kidman.

She seems healthy to me...

04.jpg

08.jpg

03.jpg

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 06:29 AM)
I do not know the reasoning for portraying scarlett johansson to be pale considering she isn't. Three for years ago she was plain and pale... now it is anything but that. She is not really dark but she certainly isn't as light skinned as someone like nicole kidman.

She seems healthy to me...

04.jpg

08.jpg

03.jpg

n00dz?