ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok still the bot of 6th bases loaded pehlps up takes first pitch foul back 0-1, no outs....... 4-3 them......swings foul...0-2, gone strike lookin.........

first strike out for mark this game tonite.... 1 out though on the positive note...lol............bases loaded white warming up in the pen.. which sucks.........hudson up takes first pitch ball.........1-0, swings to crede who makes it to paulie and the out but there is a score......5-3........two outs.......wells scored on that one.........bordick up .......ball one outside.......1-0, over the corner 1-1, swings base hit to lf lee gets the ball to home and olivo gets the out at the plate.........yes about f***in time..................they lead 6-3 though......top of 7th coming.......

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
please let me know on what days I can post in game threads - email it to me instead of waste board times becuase I do not understabd the rules that you follow where I can't comment on a game

oh shut the f*** up with this sensitive s*** already ok... geez us didnt you see the lol afterwords... my f***in gosh .............what gives with this s*** all the time now.. you never used to be like this now how come all of the sudden your gettin screwey on us..................i dont get it................

White-Flag up.

It's over.

Hasn't happened the last few years, what makes you think it'll happen now? Plus to throw up the Flag we need to be closer to first place than the sox are now.

Guest hotsoxchick1

sturtz comes to the mound for the jays.....borchard batting left.... takes first pitch ball......1-0, ball 2-0, no outs top of 7th joe swings 2-1, swings back foul.......2-2, swings foul left side......2-2, hit to sutrtz and gets the out at first...........1 down........lots of guys up in the jays pen.........olivo up ........swings foul right side.......0-1, takes the next pitch ball 1-1, swings base hit to left ......1 out runner on 1st, dj up......takes the first pitch swings strike 0-1, down low ball 1-1, takes the next pitch high ball 2-1, down low ball 3-1, hits the ball deep into right field yesssssssssss 2 run blast by dj.....6-5 game now.......thank you tanyon for your help... jose comes out for graff....and the jays call to the pen for a new pitcher.......miller coming out to pitch............pee break.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Right back in this game. D'Angelo crushes a 2 run shot off ex-Sox Sturtze. HSC's most hated player drives in her favorite :lol:

yeah how ironic is that??????????? yikes bad karma there.......lol......... :rolleyes: :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
How many pitches does Buehrle have?

he was at 82 in the last inning early.......not sure but ill find out.....

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok trevor miller to valentine takes first pitch....ball 1-0, val batting righty......swing to cf for a base hit......1 out........call to the pen for lopez now........and another break.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok we actually have the tie run aboard here... frank coming up and a new pitcher in for the jays lopez....1 out jose on 1st.... frank up hes 0 for 3..... takes first pitch strike..........0-1, jose with a nice lead.....ball 1-1, down the middle wtf frank 1-2, damn that was nice pitch........f***.......val with a nice lead and they toss to first ... wasting time.....frank ready to swing.....good lead by jose and the pitch down low ball......2-2, pop up for frank to hudson and hes out............thats 2.......maggs comin up.......hes 1 for 3 solo homer......6-5-0 for jays 5-9-3 for sox........first pitch strike 0-1, mark has given up 9 unearned runs this year so far.........ball 1-1, score is 6-5 ....breakin ball 2-1, outfield straight up.......maggs swings to bordick to first out............thats the inning.. bot of 7th coming on..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

jose in at ss now.... white on the mound........oh s***........ :ph34r: ....... woodward, johnson and catla.. up.........woordward.... takes first pitch....strike 0-1, swings hit deep to left and its a 7-5 game now..........s*** f*** damn.................. :angry: :angry: :angry: ...........

johnson up......takes first pitch strike..........0-1, why is white still in there? strike swinging........0-2, high and inside ball 1-2, outfield straight up ......and spread out lol........swings hit off his elbow and call it a no swing.......checked up.......wtf..........he swungand the ball came back and nailed him in the forearm ....damn it should have been a strike.......call to the pen for wunch......no dinner.........and another break.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Manuel is a f***ing idiot, why would you put Rick White in any game we have a chance to win?

This is just piss poor, I can't take it anymore.

cause he used every f***ing body yesterday.................white was the only one besides sanders who was left unpitched..............damn it............i hate white we need to cut his ass and now.......... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

kelly on the mound now.........calta up now.........takes the first pitch....strike lookin......0-1 no outs runner on 1st, bot of 7th......7-6-0 for the jays and 5-9-3 for the sox.........swings to paulie, out and no double to jose.........one out..... runner on 1.... wells up first pitch strike lookin.......0-1, ball 1-1, swings to crede to paulie for the out... thats two.....runner advances to 2, 2 outs bot of 7th 7-5, wunch still on the mound here comes coop.......talks with him and olivo......kelly takes on another batter????? holy s***......this has to be a record for him....this will be three in a row.......omg lol..........ok delgado up takes first pitch ball 1-0, ball 2, 2-0... down low ball ,3-0, that was outside ball......he walks.. runners on 1 and 2.. 2 outs....manuel out to the mound... calling for kellys head and we get glover on next..............break..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok glover on the mound..............and myers comin on for wilson.......takes first pitch swinging strike.......0-1, and thats a ball, swing to crede for the out...... thats it.........three...........top of 8th........

Manuel is a f***ing idiot, why would you put Rick White in any game we have a chance to win?

This is just piss poor, I can't take it anymore.

cause he used every f***ing body yesterday.................white was the only one besides sanders who was left unpitched..............damn it............i hate white we need to cut his ass and now.......... :angry:

I don't care who we used, if they can't pitch two or three days in a row, this team isn't going very far. That's not an excuse to use Rick White. It was important to get off to a good start on this trip and we just pissed it right down the drain.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i totaly agree with you 100%.............honestly i do... i was just pointing out that everyone was used but white and sanders..........