ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Thanks HSC and not to be snappy with ya, I'm just extremely pissed. This comes after a weekend in which I made a trip to Chicago to watch the Sox drop 2 out of 3 to the pathetic Tigers. My patience is running on an all time low with the Sox.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

lopez on the mound....lee up.... first pitch ball 1-0, ball 2, 2-0, and a strike lookin 2-1, strike 2-2, check up 3-2, paulie on deck, inside and walk for lee..........paulie takes first pitch strike lookin......0-1, and thats strike 2 ......0-2, inside ball 1-2, and inside again even count 2-2, strikes swinging 1 out.........crede up... takes the first pitch strike swinging.... 0-1, swings foul 0-2,swinging strike 3 out 2........and gonna be a pitching change here for the jays.....dont know why.. were gettin killed right now... break.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks HSC and not to be snappy with ya, I'm just extremely pissed.  This comes after a weekend in which I made a trip to Chicago to watch the Sox drop 2 out of 3 to the pathetic Tigers.  My patience is running on an all time low with the Sox.

hey its ok were all snipety........this team does it to us each and every day of play.........you came all the way up here and didnt stop by and say hey.. im pissed at ya now......... we were there saturday and sunday.......all day .. against my better wishes even on sunday lol................

Guest hotsoxchick1

jeff tam takes the mound.. borchard up takes first pitch on the top of the 8th with 2 outs and a runner on 1st......as a hit grounder to left and thats the out at second...........bot of 8th coming..........

hey its ok were all snipety........this team does it to us each and every day of play.........you came all the way up here and didnt stop by and say hey.. im pissed at ya now......... we were there saturday and sunday.......all day .. against my better wishes even on sunday lol................

My bad, I wasn't aware that you guys were there, I'll make it a point to stop by if you're gonna be there next time. Of course if we keep playing like this, you may not see me back at the Cell until next season.

My bad, I wasn't aware that you guys were there, I'll make it a point to stop by if you're gonna be there next time.  Of course if we keep playing like this, you may not see me back at the Cell until next season.

Same here, I'm ready for a fire-sale now, wtf are we waiting for?

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

phelps hudson and bordick up against glover......phelps takes first pitch strike.........0-1, outside for a ball 1-1, ggggggg lover..... outside again ball 2-1, swings fly to rf and maggs cant get it its outta here... homer ......f***kkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........8-5............damn it..............ok call the pen......come on jm.. now........call it...........hudson takes first pitch strike 0-1, down low ball 1-1, f***....... no one warming yet.........hit to cf borchard there adn base hit..... no outs bot of 8th glover gettin hit......coop calling the pen to get a warmed up body to sacrafice..........lol......and heres bordick......takes first pitch after glover and paulie quit dickin around.....oh f***........damn it anyhow........hudson on his way to second and olivo over throws borchard back up tosses to third hudson on his way there safe......f***.........bordick out at 1st........1 down......woodward takes first pitch strike swinging.........1-1, thats a ball 2-1, strike swinging.........2-2, adn the ball gets away from olivo in the ground.......woodwoard 3-2 count.... olivo recovers ok and no runners advnace........the pitch...foul back.... damn it.........3-2, 1 out , runner on 3rd...8-5 them. base hit to left field.... hudson scores its 9-5, ...........f***..........johnson up...takes first pitch fast ball up 1-0, damn it wheres fresh mound blood..........1 out, stike 1-1.....1-1 fly to rf maggs has it two down.............calta..... manuel out to the pen.... and here comes sanders... oh f***...........here we go...........break

Guest hotsoxchick1
My bad, I wasn't aware that you guys were there, I'll make it a point to stop by if you're gonna be there next time.  Of course if we keep playing like this, you may not see me back at the Cell until next season.

actually if we dont come out of this road trip ok.. then im selling off my remainder of my games and not going back to that hell hole... not untill they do something to fix this f***ing mess they are in now............i honestly cant take much more before i head out on the ledge, lose all my sanity and jump.............this is truely sickening ball playing.............nite of the living dead had more action than this.................f***........... :angry:

actually if we dont come out of this road trip ok.. then im selling off my remainder of my games and not going back to that hell hole... not untill they do something to fix this f***ing mess they are in now............i honestly cant take much  more before i head out on the ledge, lose all my sanity and jump.............this is truely sickening ball playing.............nite of the living dead had more action than this.................f***........... :angry:

I was surprised at how many fans were there on Sunday considering we were almost swept by the Tigers. I'm sure you won't be the only one in that boat, but JR doesn't have the balls to make any moves at this point and it's starting to alienate and piss off a lot of fans including me. There's no doubt about it, something is very, very wrong with this team and it starts with KW, JM and trickles all the way down to piss poor players like Rick White. I am not opposed to a fire sale as long as Mags, Buehrle and Borchard stay put. Besides that, the rest of these underachievers can take a hike if it yields us prospects. Hell, I'd even trade PK and JM for Piniella at this point.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh s*** first pitch hit past crede to lee... then dumbass gets it to crede......runner scores.......f*** 10-5.....wells up hits and runner scores......f*** 11-5,, 2 outs.. f***.......no one warming yet.. delgado up ........1 for 3 tonite.. swings at the first pitch and strike.......0-1, swings strike 0-2, yes that was s***ty too.....lol.......runner on first... bot of 8th 2 outs.......11-5 them, ball up high.......2-2, i missed a few balls there but who the hell actually cares now.huh.........delgado hits it foul..........2-2, omg... fast ball ball misses inside corner.....3-2.....come on ......f*** fly to deep left and oh s***......yes lee gets it......out......top of 9th coming.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I was surprised at how many fans were there on Sunday considering we were almost swept by the Tigers.  I'm sure you won't be the only one in that boat, but JR doesn't have the balls to make any moves at this point and it's starting to alienate and piss off a lot of fans including me.  There's no doubt about it, something is very, very wrong with this team and it starts with KW, JM and trickles all the way down to piss poor players like Rick White.  I am not opposed to a fire sale as long as Mags, Buehrle and Borchard stay put.  Besides that, the rest of these underachievers can take a hike if it yields us prospects.  Hell, I'd even trade PK and JM for Piniella at this point.

fire sale rest assured guys like mark , maggs, paulie, frank, lee.. will be the first ones to go.. high salary first... so we will be stuck with the guys like white who dont cost us much......... :angry: im dont i tell ya .. done...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok top of 9.. olivo first pitch foul..........0-1, 11-5 score them........check oh s***.. strike.....damn it........0-2, and the gun says 56mph????/ wtf.........ball down low 1-2, we are 6wins and 11 loses for openin games of a series thus far.. pathetic.......damn........1-2 to miguel.......no outs top of 9th........11-5, looper to hudson out.........f***...............here comes dj..... hes 2 for 4, one out........first pitch low ball......1-0, outside 2-0, lol hawk says were losing ugly so far this year.....lmao dumbass hawk.......geez......ball to jimenez 3-0, can he walk again?????? hmmm, strike 3-1, walk.. damn dj take a walk...........runner on 1st, 1 out, jose up......and they pan the bench which looks like the cook county medical examiners office..........jose hits to delgado and i8ts a pick of dj at 2 jose safe at 1st.....2 outs.....one down for this game being over.. frank up hes 0 for4, swings first pitch strike 0-1, f***.........ball outside 1-1, and theres another ball 2-1, 2 outs.......f***........swings pop behind for the foul.......2-2, damn it..........wheres the homer now frank.....f***...........theya re on their feet at the stadium....... adn the pitch.....swings foul..........2-2.....still barely alive.........the pitch f***... full count,..3-2, damn it hit the f***in ball frank........now............f***.........poped up behind foul..........f***.......... frank you suck if you dont hit this ball...............you suck...........you suck.........omg .. he walks......were still alive.........maggs up.............come on baby boy homer .. runners on 2 and 1 with 1 out... maggs up to the plate........he takes first pitch low ball 1-0, maggs you suck if you dont hit this ball.....you suck you suck........you suck.........hit the ball 2-0, f***.......you suck maggs........come on hit the f***in ball already.........damn..... keep us alive...........now theres a meeting on the mound..........jays pen has action............walker up warming for them..........maggs waiting around there ..........come on the pitch.........swings foul strike........2-1, f***.. you suck maggs if you dont hit this ball.......you suck......you suck.........hit grounder to dd and thats the f***in game..............damn it......................all those errors.......wtf.............

frank you suck if you dont hit this ball...............you suck...........you suck.........omg .. he walks

Daggone it! The best freakin hitter in the history of the team and every hates him! Whats a matter with you people? Can ya give the man a break?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Daggone it! The best freakin hitter in the history of the team and every hates him! Whats a matter with you people? Can ya give the man a break?

going 0 fer, when you should have easily lit someone up, doesnt make anyone want to jump up and down with joy about your non hittin ass.....face it today he sucked.............tomorrows another day and noooooo i wont lay off... hes talked s*** now walk or shut the f*** up......im sick of it already............ :fyou and anyone else not hitting over .300 by now.. they all suck............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wow, what happened today? 4 errors?  Burle's loss?  WTF?!

I see Koney, Hurtey and Da Joe-Joes were their usual terrible selves. 

Did anyone here actually watch Sox games live lately?  What am I missing?

i watched every last pathetic bit of it tontie... and put it in brief on here... i just dont get it.. we get a few good hits, or do something good in the field for a few then all hell breaks loose and we suck.............lee the dumbass lost one in the lites after stealing a few bases today and doing rather well....all of the sudden hes back the the dumbass suckey lee we all know and love so much........... :huh: they all need a good kick in the ass............each and every last one of them...........i dont get it......not at all..........

going 0 fer, when you should have easily lit someone up, doesnt make anyone want to jump up and down with joy about your  non hittin ass.....face it today he sucked.............tomorrows another day and noooooo i wont lay off... hes talked s*** now walk or shut the f*** up......im sick of it already............ :fyou  and anyone else not hitting over .300 by now.. they all suck............

Fine then. I wont lay off Buehrle either. He sucks! :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

in words you will understand roman... WHAT EVER DUMBASS.......... you try to beat on mark for something like toniite which was clearly the defense behind him and the offense which didnt do s*** for him to be blamed...............

i watched every last pathetic bit of it tontie... and put it in brief on here... i just dont get it.. we get a few good hits, or do something good in the field for a few then all hell breaks loose and we suck.............i dont get it......not at all..........

Neither do I.....Don't let this s*** ruin your day (or night), though.

The weirdest part is that despite all this unbelievable, unexpected awfulness, this this team is still going to win the division. If 2001 one could win 83 games, I think this one can somehow manage the requisite 90 in pathetic division....Too bad most die hard fans like us should drop of heart attacks by All-Star break to witness the pennant, lol

Wasting more than 30 minutes a day on this team is a mistake as it is. I think I am not going to check box scores or tape any more games until we are at least at .500 and Joe Crede's OPS at 700, whichever comes first. Watching games live is out of the question until we are in first place. There are simply better things to do even during weekdays. YMMV.

Cheers.

Neither do I.....Don't let this s*** ruin your day (or night), though.

The weirdest part is that despite all this unbelievable, unexpected awfulness, this this team is still going to win the division. If 2001 one could win 83 games, I think this one can somehow manage the requisite 90 in pathetic division....Too bad most die hard fans like us should drop of heart attacks by All-Star break to witness the pennant, lol

Wasting more than 30 minutes a day on this team is a mistake as it is.  I think I am not going to check box scores or tape any more games until we are at least at .500 and Joe Crede's OPS at 700, whichever comes first. Watching games live is out of the question until we are in first place.  There are simply better things to do even during weekdays.  YMMV.

Cheers.

What are you smoking? Have you gone completely insane? This team sucks. By the time Sox fans are witnessing a pennant (ok, Ill get real and say a winning season) Ill be dead!