ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oooooh, how Batman-y of you...you had me fooled there for a second, BJ.

Try "idiotic"..."cowardly"..."looserish"..."pointless"....and literally 100s of other less-than-pleasant epithets.

What the heck moron? Do you even know what an epithet is? You were friggin right when you said you werent very smart. An epithet for me would be "Player of baseball". Dont use big friggin words, you freakin mental cripple...

I believe this is what is known as "irony" :lol: :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!

I was just thinking the same thing southsider! Obviously the kid has no mirrors in his house.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try "idiotic"..."cowardly"..."looserish"..."pointless"....and literally 100s of other less-than-pleasant epithets.

What the heck moron? Do you even know what an epithet is? You were friggin right when you said you werent very smart. An epithet for me would be "Player of baseball". Dont use big friggin words, you freakin mental cripple...

I believe this is what is known as "irony" :lol: :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!

I was just thinking the same thing southsider! Obviously the kid has no mirrors in his house.

How many mirrors do you need in a glass house?

Since he used it the proper way.. I'd have to say yes that he knows what it means.

Since he used it the proper way.. I'd have to say yes that he knows what it means.

Cowardly and idiotic arent epithets. Obviously you dont know what one is either. I gave you an epithet, brandofan did not...

Cowardly and idiotic arent epithets. Obviously you dont know what one is either. I gave you an epithet, brandofan did not...

Actually yes they are. Look up the definition. They can be nicknames, descriptions, handles, labels. Cowardly and idiotic are descriptions.

Apology accepted.

Actually yes they are. Look up the definition. They can be nicknames, descriptions, handles, labels. Cowardly and idiotic are descriptions.

Apology accepted.

Player of baseball is an epithet. It must be doer of something. Idiotic is not an epithet.

With this, I too resign from fighting anymore...

Apology accepted.

Player of baseball is an epithet. It must be doer of something. Idiotic is not an epithet.

With this, I too resign from fighting anymore...

Resign all you want. If you took the time to look s*** up rather than think YOU KNOW f***ING EVERYTHING, which you don't. People wouldn't treat you like the piece of s*** like the way you treat others.

Go run and whine Roman.. waa, waa, waa... Steff is being mean to me... waa, waa, waa..

Speaking of epithets....Steff are you really as scrumtrulescent as some have billed you?

LOL.. I saw something in another thread.. I'm unsure about the rumors.. :huh: . But in all honesty you have to ask the guys I guess. ;)

Here is her picture. Her real name is Stephanie Seymour:

1. I know who she is, or are you forgetting something?

2. I didn't ask you, did I? Mind your own business.

3. I could care less about her picture. It's the discription that matters. HSC and Steff didn't wanna play, oh well :)

1.  I know who she is, or are you forgetting something?

2.  I didn't ask you, did I?  Mind your own business.

3.  I could care less about her picture.  It's the discription that matters.  HSC and Steff didn't wanna play, oh well :)

1) So

2) Like I care

3) Again, I find it hard to dig deep and give a s***.

Yeah, because if you suddenly started spouting off info about me Id think you were a bit creepy... 

Oh please, BJ, don't flatter yourself....Besides, I have more class than that, mio amigo. I would never disclise anyone's identity. Nor do I perticularly care who is who...Just havin' fun on the Soxtalk in the off-hours.