ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey anything to help out  a fellow chick.... i know this past homestand and now looks like the road trip is gonna be f***ed so we gotta make fun when we can right............poor ian is the brunt of my jokes all weekend.. what did he do to deserve this huh...lol... sorry ian.. ya know ill make it up to ya though.......... ;)  and yeah steff im holdin ya to those drinks lol......... :D

After what I read about you Saturday night.. you'll be drinking WATER all night!! :angry: :bang

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
After what I read about you Saturday night.. you'll be drinking WATER all night!!  :angry:  :bang

oh wait a minute how come????? ill bring killa and guido with me.. they can drive........... :D

oh wait a minute how come????? ill bring killa and guido with me.. they can drive........... :D

Your punishment!! :bang

You get to watch the rest of us.. :cheers

By the way.. did you see where cw called me "hot" ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Your punishment!!  :bang

You get to watch the rest of us..  :cheers

By the way.. did you see where cw called me "hot"  ;)

yeah i saw that....cw is good for tellin it like it is.......... ;)

Not your sons I hope.

umm...... no they are not my sons..................they are my designated drivers..........and keep me out of trouble....... ;) or get me into it which ever way you wanna take that lol...............

Guest hotsoxchick1
No, of course not.  Naming your son Guido would f*** him up for life.

why would you say that... in our family that is a common name..........

Because now that me and roman have bowed out, he has noone to fight with?

Guest hotsoxchick1

brando and i dont fight bmr.... we can agree to disagree and be civil about it.. unlike you and roman who just continue to rant on and on and toss a few ugly names in for good measure......... ;)

brando and i dont fight bmr.... we can agree to disagree and be civil about it.. unlike you and roman who just continue to rant on and on and toss a few ugly names in for good measure......... ;)

I dont call people names.

Forget about the ribbing, if you only knew how much I adore HSC. I want to make, like, 10,000 of her babies. :)

This is the only Internet sight I frequent anymore anyway. [slight exaggeration] If Chisoxfn and HSC were to stop posting news and stuff, I would probably stop coming here altogether [/slight exaggeration]

I dont call people names

Who cares about back-n-forth BS, like I said, it's not name-calling if it's justified.

Now hating on gays and assuming Steff/HSC are delusional poseuers among other numerous things you've said in the past....is another story alotegether. It's doesn't even require "names" to be insulting, no?

Guest hotsoxchick1
I want to make, like, 10,000 of her babies.

you needed to put the slight exaggeration after that quote... cause you couldnt pay me enough money in the world to go through that again...not now......not ever............

Forget about the ribbing, if you only knew how much I adore HSC.  I want to make, like, 10,000 of her babies. :)

This is the only Internet sight I frequent anymore anyway.  [slight exaggeration] If Chisoxfn and HSC were to stop posting news and stuff, I would probably stop coming here altogether [/slight exaggeration]

I can always debate you on Jose. You bring up good facts. And I can only hope Jose starts hitting the cover off the ball as you suggest. Nothing would make me happier then the Sox all of a sudden hitting the ball and winning.

I can always debate you on Jose. You bring up good facts. And I can only hope Jose starts hitting the cover off the ball as you suggest. Nothing would make me happier then the Sox all of a sudden hitting the ball and winning.

Likewise if Frank Thomas were to rediscover his batspeed and confidence, it would make my day as a Sox fan.

No, make that a week.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Likewise if Frank Thomas were to rediscover his batspeed and confidence, it would make my day as a Sox fan.

No, make that a week.

if frank found his old bat.. it would make alot of peoples days and weeks............... :D i wonder where he left it...........we should put out a reward............

you needed to put the slight exaggeration after that quote... cause you couldnt pay me enough money in the world to go through that again...not now......not ever

A cool chick with a sense of humor who digs b-ball? What's not no love?

My Nat hates the game witha passion of 10000 suns (her words)

A cool chick with a sense of humor who digs b-ball?  What's not no love? 

My Nat hates the game witha  passion of 10000 suns (her words)

Im sure shell just be delighted to find out youve been wanting to play bump bump with people over the net. :lol:

And I did call names but not anymore. Im done...

Im sure shell just be delighted to find out youve been wanting to play bump bump with people over the net

What makes you think she doesn't know?

Considering how many f***ing online diaries she used to force me to "check out", I think this "transgression" of mine ain't s***.

Who cares about back-n-forth BS, like I said, it's not name-calling if it's justified.

Now hating on gays and assuming Steff/HSC are delusional poseuers among other numerous things you've said in the past....is another story alotegether.  It's doesn't even require "names" to be insulting, no?

Exactly. Im not playing innocent, i just dont call people names. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
omg.gif That was not funny.

oh come on ian... even you can see a little humor in that..........you comin with us friday????