ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well,hmmm it doesnt matter who you like better, I did that for entertainment. It wasnt the real me and its not healthy. Sorry. :D

omg i cant take this... way too much for me in one day.. the lost game and now bmr actually being nice.... ok fess up everyone who snatched his body???????? will the real and old bmr please come back............ :headbang

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i cant take this... way too much for me in one day.. the lost game and now bmr actually being nice.... ok fess up everyone who snatched his body???????? will the real and old bmr please come back............ :headbang

No can do, sorry.

Guest hotsoxchick1

you know i wont be able to sleep tonite without nite mares unless you come back as your normal self.. now do you really want to be responsible for my non sleep................i dont think so..... ;)

you know i wont be able to sleep tonite without nite mares unless you come back as your normal self.. now do you really want to be responsible for my non sleep................i dont think so..... ;)

:cheers have a few of these, you will be just fine.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:cheers have a few of these, you will be just fine.

:nono nope, cant, not on a work day the next am........just doesnt feel too good at 5 am.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
lol yeah thats my usual rule, too.  However, tonight i decided to have a few Baileys..... :cheers

on no wonder why you are so nice... the baileys............hmm we better serve you some cuervo next time.. that should bring you back to normal...........

on no wonder why you are so nice... the baileys............hmm we better serve you some cuervo next time.. that should bring you back to normal...........

Nah ive had one. I am not even buzzed.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nah ive had one. I am not even buzzed.

ok well you enjoy the rest of your nite.. i need to hit the bed here and get some rest........been a long weekend and im still tryin to recover............talk to you later on... and i guess its a good thing your doing with the turned leaf.........im sure youll be back to normal tomorrow though... have a good nite........... :D sweet dreams........

ok well  you enjoy  the rest of your nite.. i need to hit the bed here and get some rest........been a long weekend and im still tryin to recover............talk to you later on... and i guess its a good thing your doing with the turned leaf.........im sure youll be back to normal tomorrow though... have a good nite........... :D sweet dreams........

BMR is dead. Sorry.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well I see we are all handling this ass whooping well  :D

This game sucks.  The Sox are driving me nuts.  I stopped swearing a long time ago and now I am swearing almost every minute during a Sox game.

were gonna need a support group after this season.. think we can charge jr for it.. i say we get together and have a class action lawsuite against his stupid ass...........all this mental torture has driven us fans over the edge............. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

your readin it right.. its all on here inning by inning... see for yourself what happened........tonites game sucked... blunders from lee and graff... and no hitting from the offense .. and no pitching from white.......what a combo........

your readin it right.. its all on here inning by inning... see for yourself what happened........tonites game sucked... blunders from lee and graff... and no hitting from the offense .. and no pitching from white.......what a combo........

You were going to bed an hour ago........ :lol:

Am I reading the box score right? Did Buehrle actually pitch pretty well, and suffered because of s***ty defense? 5 hits, 2 ER in 6+. That isn't terrible.

MB pitched well enough to win tonight. He retired, at one point, 10 in a row. Then, in the 6th, C Lee and Gaffenino decided to do their part to ensure that Toronto got 5 or 6 outs. Gaffenino handles that routine grounder, it's a double play. Carlos catches the ball the next batter, MB is out of the inning..... WITH NO RUNS SCORING!!!!! With Gaffenino's and Lee's errors, Toronto had a 5-run 6th. Bring in White-flag in the 7th, and the game was history.

What we have now is a bunch of players who expect to lose.  We are either in for a long season, or a miracle.  I will pray for that miracle.

I will do. I love the Sox so much. Rigth now they just need some shaking up. Mix that clubhouse up with a new manager and about two players ousted.

Oooooh, how Batman-y of you...you had me fooled there for a second, BJ.

Try "idiotic"..."cowardly"..."looserish"..."pointless"....and literally 100s of other less-than-pleasant epithets.

What the heck moron? Do you even know what an epithet is? You were friggin right when you said you werent very smart. An epithet for me would be "Player of baseball". Dont use big friggin words, you freakin mental cripple...

I believe this is what is known as "irony" :lol: :rolleyes: