ok pathetic thread for tonites game......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Nah, it's a touch simpler than that...just go back a few pages.  Hardly worth the effort really.

Meh, my version was more fun. :lol:

I could see that happening southsider. He goes to one of the meeting places at one of the games (which they give all the info for right out in the open) and just follows em around the entire game. Sits behind em and just looks like any other fan. Atleast if I were stalking someone here thats what Id do.

Im reminded of the "Theres Something About Mary" scene where Marys at one table with her friends and Healys at another, then Mary says "Screw Brett, I atleast have a vibrator" and then Healy starts cracking up. That was funny... :lol:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who she is, or are you forgetting something?

How do you know who I am..?

Stephanie B., does it really matter?

Oh, from that. I'm not "B" anymore so no big deal. I thought you knew what I looked like more reciently. That was a long time ago...

I could see that happening southsider. He goes to one of the meeting places at one of the games (which they give all the info for right out in the open) and just follows em around the entire game. Sits behind em and just looks like any other fan. Atleast if I were stalking someone here thats what Id do.

Wow, am I that sinister? :)

Seirously, see what I meant by "suspecting the worst about others" in that post about you, beamer and clu....

Wow, am I that sinister? :) 

Seirously, see what I meant by "suspecting the worst about others" in that post about you, beamer and clu....

I was joking! Id never think anyone would do that to someone else here. That really is creepy. I have a tendency to suspect the worst but golly, I never suspect anything that bad seriously... :ph34r:

Oooh-lala....papa likes!

Hey brando, a word to the wise. Steff maybe hot but you havent even seen her yet, dont get carried away. Geez, I bet dykes at my school claim to be hot but I can assure you they arent. No comparison meant by that, steff... :D

Oooh-lala....papa likes!

Hey brando, a word to the wise. Steff maybe hot but you havent even seen her yet, dont get carried away. Geez, I bet dykes at my school claim to be hot but I can assure you they arent. No comparison meant by that, steff... :D

If it wasn't meant to be a shot, then why bother to add your comments? :huh:

Oooh-lala....papa likes!

If it wasn't meant to be a shot, then why bother to add your comments? :huh:

Oh Im just warning brando that just because you say youre hot doesnt mean youre hot. He should look at you first and then decide. I just think he was a bit quick to judge you as hot. Thats all...

I've met her.

She's hot, very hot.

And way out of the league of a lot of folks here...

I'll back up CW on that.

However the third statement is false for me. I'm more than Steff can handle. :lol:

what would Steff need to handle you, 2 fingers, or 3? :lol:

Heck if I was all you guys and steff Id be like "No, no, no. Steff is super ugly. So fat she cant even walk." Kinda to serve the same purpose as what Pat Healy said in "Theres Something About Mary". Oh boy, I sure hope steff has seen that movie... :lol: